Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Ye, guess you're right, not much in the way of competition for best actress. As for best actor...I must be the only person in the world who hasn't seen Chak de... 😳

Nisha..you are not the only one..i haven't either!!!!
sonia77 thumbnail
Talking of shahid..i too like him..so cute and boyish!!!..i cant for the life of it understand how kareena could leave him and go for Saif!!!!..he is really over the hill now in some ways!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nisha_07

OK, with such high recommendations I'll check it out!

enjoy it......😉
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Talking of shahid..i too like him..so cute and boyish!!!..i cant for the life of it understand how kareena could leave him and go for Saif!!!!..he is really over the hill now in some ways!!!!

i also dont know.....some ppl dont know how to appreciate good things.....Shahid looked so hurt in the awards......
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonia77

actually i never really felt kareena and shahid made a great pair(except in jwm)...she looks older than even karisma.

sonia77 thumbnail
i agree...she is loosing her charm..i think she looks great with hrithik roshan...very good chemistry!!!!..they would make a good couple i suppose!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

actually i never really felt kareena and shahid made a great pair(except in jwm)...she looks older than even karisma.

agree, i dont like her that much, Shahid was in love, poor him, he was hurt.....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the impression i got was they outgrew each other and shahid was the one who broke off so no feeling sorry for either of them. i guess they did the sensible thing and so did nt have an acrimonious break-up.
btw i feel its better not to have such long term relationships...rarely turn out well. in most cases couples outgrow each other. though s/u romantic relationship has been long its better not to delay getting married.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

the impression i got was they outgrew each other and shahid was the one who broke off so no feeling sorry for either of them. i guess they did the sensible thing and so did nt have an acrimonious break-up.
btw i feel its better not to have such long term relationships...rarely turn out well. in most cases couples outgrow each other. though s/u romantic relationship has been long its better not to delay getting married.

hmmm........true.....they dont know what marriage means...its all joke to them....