Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
btw jugle can sing the nagada song of jwm for urmi
Nisha_07 thumbnail
I love the energy in that song..I can even see Jugle dancing his heart away to that 😆
TheRager thumbnail
ya shahid was amazing in the song.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Shahid was amazing in the whole film! Can't believe Kareena keeps being nominated for best actress for this whilst he hasn't had a mention (that I can remember)
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

ya shahid was amazing in the song.

Shahid was amazing in that movie.....after shahrukh, hes the second one i fell in love with.......sigh.....😉
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Shahid was amazing in the whole film! Can't believe Kareena keeps being nominated for best actress for this whilst he hasn't had a mention (that I can remember)

kareena has won all the best actress award this year simply because there is no competition. plus her role too was good in the movie. as for shahid gets nominated too...but in front of srk's chak de he has no chance.

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Ye, guess you're right, not much in the way of competition for best actress. As for best actor...I must be the only person in the world who hasn't seen Chak de... 😳
TheRager thumbnail
then watch it...i wont say its a classic or even a great movie but its worth watching simply because srk is so hatke from his usual thing. also the way the whole situation abt indian sports esp ignored sports like hockey was depicted was realistic.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Ye, guess you're right, not much in the way of competition for best actress. As for best actor...I must be the only person in the world who hasn't seen Chak de... 😳

then watch it.... its such a nice movie.....i dont watch every movie, but i really enjoyed it, its on female team how ppl ignore women, n they think that they cant do anything...well my Shahrukh had a completely different opinion...love him for it............😳
Nisha_07 thumbnail
OK, with such high recommendations I'll check it out!