MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Simran's Gambling.. Ryt?? (Page 5)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita31

Simran is the most impressive Roadie this season.
Ashutosh the biggest mastermind.With Prabhjot out,he can be assured of Her support.
Unless both Sonel and Ashutosh both face vote out together..these 2 will survive.
Nihal is the most vulnerable..But,If he and Simran face vote out together,simran will leave as she is the strongest contender.
Buttt....The show will Change their rules to keep  Simran till the finals.Else, who will perform the tasks? LOL  LOL
Finally, my pick is NIHAL to be voted out today.

I hope so

i dont want Simran to leave Cry

Shes good in tasks and adds glamour to the show! Puuurfect!!

But these people will vote her out as shes strong Angry

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tukz_REmix

Originally posted by cool_pooja

she did a BIG mistake here....i dont think soo!Tongue
she shud hav voted out nihal as prabhjot sed...Noo! Cause when Prabhjot was leaving she said that Ankita asked her to vote Sonel which she cud never do and thats when Ankita laughed and said I knew itt!!LOLLOL
n den she had d chnce 2 WIN roadies AngryNo, I dont think soo! She wudnt hve wonTongue
if she had voted nihal den it wud hav been she n prabhjot vs ashu n sonel or she,prabhjot n sonel vs ashu....Nonono baba! Sonel and Prabhjot were always together and with thatt maybe Ashu wud obv. go on their side!! So,I think she did the right thing by gamblingSmile
she had d game in her hand....I wudnt say this!
but she missd it Angry....I dont think soo!!Smile
bn ashu escaped yet agn anotehr ovte out Angry...hehe! I like the guy, happy he won as its being said all around but ya he was pretty uselessLOLLOL

Nihaal oud.. ??!! Prabhjot was actually never on her side.. if she would have voted nihaal oud, prabhjot and sonel would have been on one side and ashu was wid sonel already so even if prabhjot and simran did vote against ashu, sonel and ashu wud have voted oud against ankita.. Even right now den simran is in d same situation however widout giving her bike.. Nihaal and she have many chances of voting against sonel and nihaal can even convince ashu!Embarrassed

Exactlyy and I agree totallyyy Pooja!Big smileBig smile

nah no way......mark my words in nxt epi simran is goin out 4 sure...Cud be and then again,maybe not?WinkIts Roadies:- Expect the UNexpected! We never expected loosers like Sonel and Nihal to reach here but wat to say, they are here!DeadDead.....den it wil b ashu,nihal, n sonel....den sonel wil go out d most undeservin roadies wil go 2 d finalAngryAngryAngryYaa, shes sooo ughhh...irritating mann!!DeadDead.....simran dusnt hav NE chnce nowAngryAngryAngryI dont think she ever didd!! Shes just trying to surviveSmile...n am specially angry cuz prabhjot payed 4 her faultCry....prabhjot deserves 2 b in top2AngryUmm, ya I guess!!TongueIf onlyy Sonel had gone outtDeadDead.....n i guess simran deserves too...In my POV, she completely doess!! As Rannvijay said, "shes been acing all the tasks"Big smileBig smileLove the gurl!!Big smileEmbarrassed

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita31

Simran is the most impressive Roadie this season.
Ashutosh the biggest mastermind.With Prabhjot out,he can be assured of Her support.
Unless both Sonel and Ashutosh both face vote out together..these 2 will survive.
Nihal is the most vulnerable..But,If he and Simran face vote out together,simran will leave as she is the strongest contender.
Buttt....The show will Change their rules to keep  Simran till the finals.Else, who will perform the tasks? LOL  LOL
Finally, my pick is NIHAL to be voted out today.

Isnt today the episode hving the last tasks? Or we hve task in the finale too? Well, shes staying till the last tasks atleast unless there are in the fnale too...man, i hvent seen any season after the 1st oneTongueTongue And the rest I agree with besides Nihal getting voted out cause VOTEOUT is something where anything can happen and moreover, its ROADIES!!Wink
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kim_

I feel this time ashutosh will vote against sonal, I think this is the right time for nihal to plot against sonal and wont miss the oportunity Tongue

so hope it's sonal this time leaving Wink

I hope so tooo and thats a such a sweet AVI you got thereEmbarrassed
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehrosh

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Whatever it is, I just loooveeee herr!! She has proved herself time and again and yes she was right in the gambling bit...cause she knows she gonna go come what may so keeping the bike is obv. a good thing! Atleast she wud hve something to take back from the show Embarrassed Big smile But that thing, I ll stoop down to any level....well,that also, I didnt find anything wrong cause she knows situations are against her but I am sure she know Ashu wont ask anything wrong of her....so she must hve thought before saying it! Everyone had their way of staying in the game, after proving herself so much, if she want to stay in the game and uses this method, then also its fine...who doesnt want to?

But that Sonel woman....UGGHHHH!!!! I just HATEEE herr....let her come out! I m gonna go on her blog on the MTV site and write SOOO much trash......that woman is seriously so damnnn irritatingg!! Just such a Dead I just hope she goes in the next episode and Ankita stays in TOP 3 and then gets voted out or wateverr!! Tongue Day Dreaming

i truly agree wid aggelz16 exactly

but yet she should be blamed for prabs gettin voted out

but she at the same time has proved herself

luv her

Awiii....thank you thankk youu!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Umm, and like Pooja, I wudnt blame her for Prabs outsterSmile
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu98pihu

she did a BIG mistake here
she shud hav voted out nihal as prabhjot sed
n den she had d chnce 2 WIN roadies Angry
if she had voted nihal den it wud hav been she n prabhjot vs ashu n sonel or she,prabhjot n sonel vs ashu
she had d game in her hand
but she missd it Angry
bn ashu escaped yet agn anotehr ovte out Angry

Nihaal oud.. ??!! Prabhjot was actually never on her side.. if she would have voted nihaal oud, prabhjot and sonel would have been on one side and ashu was wid sonel already so even if prabhjot and simran did vote against ashu, sonel and ashu wud have voted oud against ankita.. Even right now den simran is in d same situation however widout giving her bike.. Nihaal and she have many chances of voting against sonel and nihaal can even convince ashu!Embarrassed

nah no way......mark my words in nxt epi simran is goin out 4 sure.....den it wil b ashu,nihal, n sonel....den sonel wil go out d most undeservin roadies wil go 2 d finalAngryAngryAngry.....simran dusnt hav NE chnce nowAngryAngryAngry...n am specially angry cuz prabhjot payed 4 her faultCry....prabhjot deserves 2 b in top2Angry.....n i guess simran deserves too...

Nops she is not.. Atleast from the grand finale pictures it doesnt seem so..Embarrassed It seems sonel is going!

Big smilereaaallllyyyyyy????????????

btw were hav u seen final pic????????????????i wanna c dem tooEmbarrassed

Yes i have.. It was posted on the forum only.. There it was that nihaal just enters the room and everyone else (dat is the voted out roadies) are u knoe shouting at him, angry at him hitting him.. Vik, anmol, ayaz and sonel were dere!Embarrassed Dis means that nihaal was 3rd and sonel went oud before him!Tongue

do u mean 2 say dat this epi sonel is going n then nihal. finally simran n ashu r d top 2. if yes then i m gladdddd,Big smile just want simran 2 win Day Dreaming
if dats it den  i thnk....simran hav a guyd chnc e now...cuz if she n ashu r in final dne ofcourse dere wont b ne votin..it will be totally based on performance i guess...n it dat matter simran i sfffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr bttr dan ashuBig smile
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

she did a BIG mistake here....i dont think soo!Tongue
she shud hav voted out nihal as prabhjot sed...Noo! Cause when Prabhjot was leaving she said that Ankita asked her to vote Sonel which she cud never do and thats when Ankita laughed and said I knew itt!!LOLLOL
n den she had d chnce 2 WIN roadies AngryNo, I dont think soo! She wudnt hve wonTongue...yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
if she had voted nihal den it wud hav been she n prabhjot vs ashu n sonel or she,prabhjot n sonel vs ashu....Nonono baba! Sonel and Prabhjot were always together and with thatt maybe Ashu wud obv. go on their side!!...nono....den prabs,sonel n simran wud hva voted agnst ashu....am sure abt dat So,I think she did the right thing by gamblingSmilei stll thnk she did a bad job dereTongue
she had d game in her hand....I wudnt say this!y?????
but she missd it Angry....I dont think soo!!Smileagn y???
bn ashu escaped yet agn anotehr ovte out Angry...hehe! I like the guy,????????? happy he won as its being said all around but ya he was pretty uselessLOLLOL

Exactlyy and I agree totallyyy Pooja!Big smileBig smile

nah no way......mark my words in nxt epi simran is goin out 4 sure...Cud be and then again,maybe not?WinkIts Roadies:- Expect the UNexpected! We never expected loosers like Sonel and Nihal to reach here but wat to say, they are here!DeadDead.....den it wil b ashu,nihal, n sonel....den sonel wil go out d most undeservin roadies wil go 2 d finalAngryAngryAngryYaa, shes sooo ughhh...irritating mann!!DeadDead.....simran dusnt hav NE chnce nowAngryAngryAngryI dont think she ever didd!! Shes just trying to surviveSmile...n am specially angry cuz prabhjot payed 4 her faultCry....prabhjot deserves 2 b in top2AngryUmm, ya I guess!!TongueIf onlyy Sonel had gone outtDeadDead.....n i guess simran deserves too...In my POV, she completely doess!! As Rannvijay said, "shes been acing all the tasks"Big smileBig smileLove the gurl!!Big smileEmbarrassed

Mr.WhO CaReS Newbie
Mr.WhO CaReS
Mr.WhO CaReS

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yup..she did d rite thng.. she playd game vry smartly...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index