India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Simran's Gambling.. Ryt?? (Page 2)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i simply loved it when Simran completed her task and blew a kiss to Sonel and told Ranvijay, 'i took my time' LOL LOL

loved the look on Sonel's face!!! Big smile

Sonel is basically a big mouth (a female Nihal) Dead

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Actually..I think...It ws better if she wud..hv given tht charishma to sum1..else..cuz..if she wud hv voted out Nihaal..den..she had a chance..of..living in till the end in Roadies..bt due to her gamble..she hs a lot of chance..to go out..in the next episode...
I think her gamble wsn't rite..1st cuz..1st i thot..Ashu will vote..out Ankita..onli..bt he din't..he voted..Prabhjot instead Cry Cry ..so now Ankita..is alone...bt the way..she is proving..herself..fit to be a roadie..in all her tasks...Hats off 2 her.. Clap Clap
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
she did a BIG mistake here
she shud hav voted out nihal as prabhjot sed
n den she had d chnce 2 WIN roadies Angry
if she had voted nihal den it wud hav been she n prabhjot vs ashu n sonel or she,prabhjot n sonel vs ashu
she had d game in her hand
but she missd it Angry
bn ashu escaped yet agn anotehr ovte out Angry
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

i simply loved it when Simran completed her task and blew a kiss to Sonel and told Ranvijay, 'i took my time' LOL LOL

loved the look on Sonel's face!!! Big smile

Sonel is basically a big mouth (a female Nihal) Dead

yaaaaaaa i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAngry dis sonel is worthlessAngry

Edited by tukz_REmix - 04 May 2008 at 2:17am
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
actually if i wud have been in her place...i wud have given the bike to ashu...it was a great great chance to change the game...i really wanted prabhjot n simran in top 3 Ouch
slash Senior Member
slash
slash

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
i have always said that i never liked both ankita's but i must say i like this ankita ( simran ) now .

alright she has gambled and it might prove worth it

lets say for the sake of argument tht she is in top 2 .. then if parbhjot would be with her .. she ll never get more votes nd she ll lose

but on the other hand if she's in top 2 with any one from ashu,nihaal nd sunel she ll definitely get more votes..

i think it was a wise decision
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged

hmmm ...well i think she shud hav used her power!
it was very imp to break this tikdi of sonel , ashu and nihaal. rite now ...wit prabhjot out ...she dun stand a chance! she wil ldefinately go out next week if she is nt immuned! but if she wud hav used her brains properly .....and she cud hav voted sonel out! once she was out ...prabhjot who was sonel's frend wud hav been on ankita's side for sure as even she didnt liek teh guys at all ....and they cud hav easily gotten nihal on his side wit ashu gone!! i mean mabbe yeh sab nahi hota but still there wud have been a lot of chances for her to survive!!
now in this situation ....she will def has to say bye next week and wit this teh show is bcuming really monotonous and boring with seeing this ashu ,nihal and sonel .....i dun feel like watching teh show anymore!!

*Viewbie's note: Post has been edited due to usage of unapporiate and bad language. Please refrain from using such language in the forum and bashing contestants.*

Edited by cool_pooja - 04 May 2008 at 3:54pm
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
and ya one mpre thing ..........ashu has used his perfect brains by voting prabhjot out!
ankita thinks she is saved ...but ashu knows tht onel and nhal dislikes ankita and tehy wont hav any probs in voting her out next week but wit sonel on prabhjot's side and nihal too who can switch side any moment .....it wud b difficult to vote prabhjot out later .......he did the perfect job and used his power perfectly .....which ankita failed to do

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index