Harry Potter
Harry Potter

AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

kritijj Goldie
kritijj
kritijj

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged

I'm feeling just so blown up with anger...Angry

i'm tired of people critisizing harry potter....like people saying hp is for nerds, stupids etcetcetc....my very own best frnd says so...Confused

my mom has already threatened me tat she will throw my harry potter books away...my dad smirks when he sees me typing in a post in the harry potter section...my brother shows off tat he understads hp as well as me just bcoz he has seen a few movies...and a whole lotta stuff!Cry

i dont let it get to me usually, but now i am so pissed off!Angry

how do i make these ignorant people like harry potter and discover the magic it holds? i hate to see a person talk non-sensibily abt harry potter..\Dead

this a very bogus topic, but i am welcoming all the poor dears who go thru problems similar like mine to discuss here..Smile i assure you that i feel yr pain whole-heartedly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Precious

legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I undertand..PERFECTLY WELL....
usual drama @ home.....my cuz is scared tht i have fallen
in love with harry potter, and am waiting for him to
marry him. YEAH RIGHT! i mean..yeah i like ahrry potter..
but eww to MARRY HIM?....i mean iu have a scar on ma forehead..n i always
thought harry potters SISTER...wen i told him tht..
he says tht he always doubted tht am insane, and now he's sure!
Its ok..we dnt need to prove anything to them.
I mean their loss they dint get to read harry potter...
n it isnt like HP is dumb...otherwise why wud it be the
all time best sellign novel?
-Precious IF-Dazzler
-Precious
-Precious

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritijj

I'm feeling just so blown up with anger...Angry

i'm tired of people critisizing harry potter....like people saying hp is for nerds, stupids etcetcetc....my very own best frnd says so...Confused

my mom has already threatened me tat she will throw my harry potter books away...my dad smirks when he sees me typing in a post in the harry potter section...my brother shows off tat he understads hp as well as me just bcoz he has seen a few movies...and a whole lotta stuff!Cry

i dont let it get to me usually, but now i am so pissed off!Angry

how do i make these ignorant people like harry potter and discover the magic it holds? i hate to see a person talk non-sensibily abt harry potter..\Dead

this a very bogus topic, but i am welcoming all the poor dears who go thru problems similar like mine to discuss here..Smile i assure you that i feel yr pain whole-heartedly

to tell u the truth i felt the same

when the 7th book came out i was desperate to get it but i couldnt firstly we were on vacation and secondly it was too expensive even when we came back my parents were reluctant (they did buy it finnaly(thank you))

my friends also said i was such a boring person to read those thick books but thankfully they too like the books now

so i guess we go through the same thingEmbarrassed
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
OH YEAH...I have 3 big bozos here in my family who dont understand HP JK...My stupid brother is like "he's so stupid I dont know why you read it"

my mom is just like its a very bad influence talking about ghosts and witches

my dad is just like you're crazy!
kritijj Goldie
kritijj
kritijj

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
touched to see so much support!
devil shreya Groupbie
devil shreya
devil shreya

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS TO ME KRITIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kritijj Goldie
kritijj
kritijj

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil shreya

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS TO ME KRITIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know, i know, i know!LOL
devil shreya Groupbie
devil shreya
devil shreya

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for that support now i don't really blame my mom becoz every mom is like that!!!! Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index