Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
what is chasme baddor? the movie? deepti naval one?
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

what is chasme baddor? the movie? deepti naval one?

yes, that guy i dont rem his name - the hero has quite long hair too.. ofcourse sandeep has longer.. but seriouly... it looks bad.

a nice movie btw..

Edited by ketaki_ry - 16 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
that was farooque sheikh i think...yes a very nice movie.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

I'm all out of creativity at the moment...and anyway, I'm still outstanding Part 4 of "what will Rasik do?"..Chalo na, it's been a while since we've had an FF from you...it'll be fun..😊 

(You really are a good manager...how to butter someone & get them to work harder is a skill to be learnt from you 😛 )

I would have been a good mgr if u wud have agreed for the FF😉😳

ketaki_ry thumbnail

that was farooque sheikh i think...yes a very nice movie.

yes, thank u.

yes, it reminded me of missing S-U music lessons too.. 😭 .. there is so much they can show...

I loved that song - kaali ghodi dwar khadi..

and they show his bike as kali ghodi in the end. 😆

TheRager thumbnail
dont remember much abt the movie...except it was very sweet and sober...chabhi style.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

I'm all out of creativity at the moment...and anyway, I'm still outstanding Part 4 of "what will Rasik do?"..Chalo na, it's been a while since we've had an FF from you...it'll be fun..😊 

(You really are a good manager...how to butter someone & get them to work harder is a skill to be learnt from you 😛 )

Ksh, Fazi - I don't think we're going to enjoy any epi until:

1) Rasik gives his approval & the mohalla finds out

2) Sandy cuts his hair

Until Rasik agrees there will be very little airtime for S-U..just because of Sandy's shareefness..

😭 rotain hain chum chum re....kam hogaya urmi aur sandeep ka romance way...daikh liya tera pyar hai, manu.....daikh liya tera pyar.....
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

sandy has always been shareef...and they have had lots more air time despite. they need not have a romantic scene.
btw we have one FF due from Fazi too...on what rasik does after he walks into sandeep-urmi's cozy moment. looks like this week's epi has thrown a dampner to everyone's FF.

ur right..... i dont think i can write ......... although the epi was gr8, but is main woh baat nahi thee......i m missing u/s a lot.......i was expecting so muhc, maybe we should stop expecting.....then it wont make us like this.........i mean this...🤢😕