India-Forums

INTRODUCTION SECTION (Page 2)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Fresh Prince of Bel Air??... nishi, i thought that was years ago... still playing at ur place huh? Embarrassed

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by usha_pooja

netra u have the whole set of metti oli set wow!!!!! I really loved that serial. Its the one i can be asked to watch with enjoyment now. I remember when i was at high school we used to have discussions on serials. I was a serial addict but now to studies i just cannot sit down and watch a serial LOL!

I just read and havent even had the chance to watch a proper serial for the pass year and a half.

Big smileBig smile Yes dear, crazy huh?? Wat to do. Metti oli when first out, no channels in Malaysia aired that. Had to buy the CD to watch it. All 5 days serial comes out on Fridays. I remember very clearly, as soon i finish work, i dash of to Lotus to get the CDLOLLOL...

Metti oli is the first, second is Bandham. But other serials i watch it because my MIL watches them too.... eventually i began to enjoy it. But nowdays, lakshimi, kolangal, kasturi all annoying meAngry.... I dun call myself serial addict but maybe movie addict. Wink

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
ME?? I never watch any of the serials fully. Only Arase I have seen in full.

I enjoyed Anandham until it went down the tubes.

I enjoyed 2 serials - one acted by Kushboo & Pooja (not Kalki) and another Venu Arvind. Though I cannot remember the names anymore. It was really good. Naturally there were some flaws but not as much as Kolangal, Laksmi & Kasturi producing. Angry Angry

I hated Metti Oli. (sorry to all the fans). I could not stand that Saro character who was crying from the first episode right up to 600th episode. Like I said previously, if this was real, the whole of Chennai would have flooded. Angry However, my kins were all into it, that my aunty want to watch it for second time! Dead
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
i liked chithi serial till the leap yaar.Yuvrani carried the Vamp role very well throughout. velumani & paati ROFL ROFL.i also liked Radhika & Shivkumar as a couple.

Caryn,i don't mind anything bad about Metti oli,it has its own flaws.But i wud say it was more realistic than anyother serials,thats the only reason i liked it.
Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kadhambari

I used 2 watch Kasamh Se & Saat Phere,but now no clue.i liked Kareena Kareena in zee Tv.

You used to watch KS, Ambi? ShockedI used to be a regular KS viewer and a die hard Ram Kapoor fanLOL, though I left the KS forum after a few clashes with the members, and haviong lost all the genuine interest I had b4. There used to eb a time when I used to follow every single serial on Zee(much to the irritation of ym parentsLOL)Saath Phere, Mamta, Sindoor, Paalkhi,  Tumhaari Disha, Jab love hua, even the very stupid Rabba Ishq na hove.

KS nd Kaisa Yeh pyar hein had heeuuge fan followings in my school, mainly because of the two hot hunks Angad and Jai walia......I remember how we used to reach school early to discuss the previous day's episodes, even b4 we unpacked our bags!It all seems so silly now!LOL

kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Yeah ditty,i also like jai walia & bani.

as u mentioned,i used 2 watch all the zee serials & now nothing in zee,everything in star plus(my fate Cry ).

Go to top