Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*cute_princess* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank u love_iqbal_khan and ps03!!! glad u both liked it!! Edited by *cute_princess* - 15 years ago
Guys the next part will b up in a few mins!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Cute- Princess...can't wait till the next part.... šŸ˜› šŸ˜› please kindly update it soon......
azmatrana thumbnail
hi i read ur whole ff its really nice plz cont soon
Guys thanx 4 all ur comments, I will try 2 update soon mayb on Saturday as I am really busy with skwl work!!1

Part 14 ~

it had been almost three hours since ak had been imprisoned in their hotel suite. Angad hadn't talked to kripa in all this time, afterall they hated each other right?

'knockā€¦knock' there was someone at the door and as Angad went to open the door, mishty barged in screaming " surprise"

' surprise?? And here I was thinking atleast that home breaker hasn't interfered with my honeymoon but I guess I thought too soon'

kripa was furious, how dare mishty decide to just barge in on their honeymoon? Angad however couldn't be more pleased.

Angad: What a lovely surprise!!!

Mishty: anything for you Angad darling, I knew that you would be bored as soon as you told me you were going on your honeymoon so I decided to surprise you.

'Darling?? How dare she call my husband darling?? Ugh I hate her already and it hasn't even been five minutes yet'

Mishty: why don't we go for dinner later on, ummā€¦lets say about seven?

Angad: sure why not!!

Kripa: count me in.

Mishty didn't look too pleased, she meant Angad only but it was too late, kripa was already looking through her clothes, deciding what to wear.

Seven pm, restaurant:

Mishty: Angad darlingā€¦

Angad: hey mishty, you look gorgeous

Mishty: not so bad yourself.

'ugh god, what must Angad be thinking?? She looks like a witch'

They all placed their orders within 10 minutes. kripa felt unwanted as mishty and Angad chatted away completely ignoring her. She had had enough of their flirting and 'accidentally' spilt her drink that totally ruined her dress.

Kripa: oh godā€¦my dressā€¦I guess I should leave, what a shame, anyways enjoy your dinner you two, bye.

The look on mishty's face was indescribable. She couldn't have been more happier.

Mishty: BYE!!!

Angad: umm.. Yeah bye.

A tear slid down kripa's face as she left feeling miserable and unloved. Her life was in a mess and the longer she left it like that, the more painful it would be when she finally would have to leave.

Edited by *cute_princess* - 15 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

felt really bad for kripa

hope their misunderstanding is sorted soon

Edited by deeya123 - 15 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sorry double post

Edited by deeya123 - 15 years ago
eternal thumbnail
awww poor kripa, mishti is so mean and this angad ughh when will he realize his love for kripa?? anyways dear awesome ff please do continue soon šŸ˜³
sweet honey thumbnail
awesome part...awww feel so bad 4 kripa....h8 mishtyyy šŸ˜” ...wts wid angad.......plz cont sooon šŸ˜ƒ