Hidden love (AK) Part 14 page 31!! - Page 9

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by *cute_princess*

yh dont worry, u will find out soon! thanx 4 ur comment tho.

ur welcome plz cont soon

Part 8 ~

As Angad walked back into the living room, Kripa came out too but headed for the bedroom.

Angad: Kripa come here.

Kripa ( shocked ): huh?

Angad: I said come here.

Kripa went without questioning him any further as she knew it must have been important, he showed her an email that Naina had sent to him. Kripa stared at the screen, unable to take in what it said. How could Kripa and Angad go to their honeymoon after everything that happened? She read the email again just to make sure that what she had read was right.

The email said:

Hey Angad,

I've booked a flight for you and Kripa to Paris tonight, leaves at ten, don't be late and remember to bring something nice for me.

Love you  lots, mom.

I guess we will have to go then and with that Angad left to start packing since it was already 6 o clock. Kripa could not believe that Angad didn't protest this time. Last time he made so many excuses but Naina wouldn't believe any of them, she was just too smart for him.Kripa didn't want to go but if she didn't then Naina aunty would get angry and who knows maybe it could be fun she thought.

They were in the plane and ready to take off for Paris, Kripa felt nevous as the plane started to move and clutched onto Angad's arms.' Someones nervous' Angad said. Kripa let go instantly, feeling embarrassed and knowing Angad would mention it later. Unfortunately for Kripa, Angad was sitting next to her so he would probably bug her the whole way or just ignore her. He was unpredictable and Angad chose to bug Kripa.

Angad: Kripa, your so fat, ouch, your squashing me!

Kripa: Angad quit it, we're in different seats so how can I squash you, fool?

Angad: I dunno, you just are and by the way did I tell you that blue looks really...

Kripa: really...nice?

Angad: No Kripa, it looks really bad on you, infact so ugly that I can't look at you.

Kripa: Angad...

Angad: Kripa...

Kripa: SHUT UP!

Angad: Yeah, well I didn't want to talk to you anyway.

Kripa: Fine.

Angad: Fine.

They both sat in silence not knowing their relationship will change so much in the days to follow.

Edited by *cute_princess* - 15 years ago
heehe gd part! cant wait til next prt!
p.s tam im going to sleep now i no its early but my head hurts!

Originally posted by freaky_angel

heehe gd part! cant wait til next prt!
p.s tam im going to sleep now i no its early but my head hurts!

Didn't I tell u not 2 sleep cos its gonna get worse and 2mrw u'll hve ur headache agn maybe worse.

nice work...
waiting for the next part!!
Thanx juvs and BABY-GIRL7 4 ur comments and I will try and update as soon as poss.
hey cooool ff

but i didn't understand one thing if Krip's mother is dead how she doesn't feel empty and Naina doesn't know about tht ????πŸ˜•

Edited by Y@Y@ - 15 years ago

Originally posted by Y@Y@

hey cooool ff

but i didn't understand one thing if Krip's mother is dead how she doesn't feel empty and Naina doesn't know about tht ????πŸ˜•

The fact is that no-one knows why Kripa married Angad, they thought it was because they love each other. Angad knows why Kripa married him but doesn't admit he knows to that Kripa married him for his money. Kripa does feel upset but she can't express her pain to anyone. Hope u understand now! 😊

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by *cute_princess*

The fact is that no-one knows why Kripa married Angad, they thought it was because they love each other. Angad knows why Kripa married him but doesn't admit he knows to that Kripa married him for his money. Kripa does feel upset but she can't express her pain to anyone. Hope u understand now! 😊

yeah ok thx but still she lost her mom there is no link with money no? πŸ˜•