Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

"Aaj ki Kahaani"-Daily Epi.Discussions! (Page 9)

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Originally posted by livelygal

hey zainu kya analysis tha...mujhe to preet waala scene kuch zyaada hi accha lag raha tha...
And prem looks so adorable while sleeping!!!
Kya sisterhood aur brotherhood hai is serial mein..waah bhai waah!!! I am seriously impressed...Waise the way ash was convincing lalit about heer's innocence was a Million dollar scene dunno when we will ge to see her talking good about heer again...a perect kodak recording!!!

waise I am angry wid lalit he is forcing Heer to tie rakhi to prem!!! OMG! please bhaggu bachalo!!!

Ya Ash itna acha boling abt Heer.. My mother who was just passing by.. was like yeh aisa kyun keh rahi hai lol with a shocked face lol Definitely a kodak moment lol

hahhahahaha omg Pallu yaaa aiwee beti banaying and all vida karring.. Koi pata nahi Prem ko uss ki shaadi pay kaam pay laga daiy..lol.. But bahu bhi beti samaan hoti hai naWinkLOL

Preet wala kaunsa? Ash kay saath ya Manmeet Bhai Sahab LOL kay saath wala?
Awww ya Prem was sleeping quite peacefully lol

And Analysis turned into a katha.. and come to think of it .. I began it with 'thanda epi tha aaj'LOLLOL

Yaar, even I am getting bogged down with the super cute Preet...But ha, super hot toh sirf aur sirf Prem haiBlushing...and today the way he kept staring at Heer..ufff, kya kahe....did you all notice how Heer was looking at Prem, when everybody was appreciating MM for chipping in...I bet she knew in her heart that it was Prem who rescued her...Embarrassed...

And yeah, what's with this Lallu uncle...He speaks soooooo much yaar..Stern Smile...Its like as if he never wants to stop...and the way he was making Heer his daughter, Goshhh...D'oh

Do they all have buttons in the place of their eyes, can't they see how Prem is gazing and gasping at Heer???Angry

Nice analysis everyone, keep it comingClap..Me busy and shall be here in full force in few days time...

Raksha

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

hello.... today's eppy, was so so for moi....

couple of points that had me engrossed in this show.:

Manmeet needs injections wow didnt know he was sick Shocked and here i just thought he was your average run of the mill sick prick...but this guy needs medical attention..Confused what is his ailment does anyone know?

Prem this guys not good looking by my standards but what i do like about him is how he looks with this heer girl, their looks compliment one another. and thus has got me interested...and i really like the crappy chachiii i think her name is daljeet, jeeze does she have a mouth on her or what...Angry but she adds the necessary masala factor that every drama needs...

and the mother yeh she's a sweetie, i luv her and Prem's moments, even with her son sleeping she really manged to touch me with her dialogue..really awesome moment...i really hope the bond this family shares stayes as cohesive as it is right now...but i wont hold my breath cause this is a BT serial afterall...Ouch

I thought Heer should have said something to Lalu Uncle..but then if only Lalu uncle would let someone else speak(like you said Raksha, the guy luves to hear himself talk LOL)

okay thats it from the north...

robina

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nrasheed

and i really like the crappy chachiii i think her name is daljeet, jeeze does she have a mouth on her or what

haila...robzi you again started your fanship on another vampShocked...so will you ask for a appreciation thread for daljeet!WinkLOL

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RK_fan111

Originally posted by nrasheed

and i really like the crappy chachiii i think her name is daljeet, jeeze does she have a mouth on her or what

haila...robzi you again started your fanship on another vampShocked...so will you ask for a appreciation thread for daljeet!WinkLOL

oyee PadyyyyLOL too cute yaar, but yeah what can i say the vamps now adays are just soo damn good, there one liners crack me upROFL,ROFLROFL for without them show kitnah baqwas hoga Paddy, all this luvy dovey stuff just is too much for meee, meri sugar high na hogayi ithna pyaar bhaar scenes dheekh dehek kar...D'ohWink okay just pulling your leg Paddy, but seriously DJ has got game, she's not as good as Devika (from kasturi was) but lets see its too early to think about apprecieation thread YETLOL but the story is very good so far and Prem adn Heer's chemistry is good...the couple has tremendous potential, i hope BT taps into it

robina

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Uff and Lallu uncle made Heer his beti.. vida karoon ga and all.. Koi samjhaye... Beti nahi Bahu aur vida kar kay kaheen janey ki zaroorat nahi LOL..

Ahhh that is soooo true Faith ... For heavens sake uncle ji, aur problem kum thi jo ab aap heer ko vida karnay pay tul gayay hain???

O guys, i am sooo worried what is uncle ji planning for heer surprise ... last time surprise main engagement karwa  di thi ... is baar seedha mandap main bithaain gay kya??? o lord, i am already worried ...

Episode May 15 2008

The episode definitely left a void as we didnt get to see any real PH scene today ... but overall it was not that bad ...

Some highlights:

Preet - the most lively and a brilliant character in the show ... ufff how i loved watching him especially when he was peecha churao from Ash ... whats wrong with her waisay? itna openly flirt, and that too with honay wala dewar ... o lord  girl ... but the way Preet rolled his eyes when she asked him, how do i look this morning and the way he responded was brilliant.

Prem - As always, he manages to steel the show .... chahay he has a scene of 5 mins or 25 mins ... he always leaves a mark which stays throughout the episode. Loved the way he was sooo dead silent when he brought heer home, saw manmeet looking at heer, heard his dad calling her beti and his wada that he will vidaofy her ... ufff that silence in his eyes, that pain in his expressions, and that hurt in his whole being ... deadly ...
          He wanted to grab Heer, take her in his arms and tell her how much he loves and cares for her, but all he could do was stand there and here his dad promise her bedai ....
         He wanted to shout at the top of his voice, tell his dad, Heer is his ... she belongs to him and she will go nowhere ... but all he could do was stand there and see it all happen ... brilliantly acted by him.

Prem again - when he tried to hide his mouth with the handkerchief to protect the smell of alcohol ... and when he walked up and then almost fainted only to be held by his brothers ...

The Brotherly love - That was one brilliant scene ... when they hold falling prem and took him to bed ... harman removed his shoes and socks and preet arranged his pillows ... awesome ... very sentimental.

Mom and son - Truly amazing .... the way she understands her son and his every feeling ... but i wonder why she hasnt been able to figure out the girl is Heer ... i dont see it to be that tough to guess ... well, hope sometime soon.

And DJ - hahahha LOLLOLLOL when she was in the police station and talks to her ... that was soo funny ... her bhudda thingee, her using of film names in her dialogs, and the mother india and lalita pawaar thing ... that was too good ... ufff she is a perfect vamp, but she gives me a good laugh at times ....

Over all a good episode ... hopeing to see more of PH on Monday ....

and yeah, did i forget to mention ... love the way preet comes in and took mm with him.... o comeon preet, find out something about mm and give me good run from the house!!!

Yar guys, tell me, i just hope Preet wont fall in love with Heer ... i mean, what if he finds out about mm and saves heer from him and then falls for her ... o lord, am i day dreaming!!!
Confused

Edited by thesaint148 - 16 May 2008 at 12:21am
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Nice Discussion everyone. I really dont blame Gayatri for not understanding. I mean she never saw Prem and Heer talking to each other or anything. Though by putting two and two together she should realise that Prem only knows few girls in this place. I think she will realise that its Heer soon.

My vocabulary is not enough to hold praises for Harshad's acting skill or Prem's pain. so i have decided to stick to AWESOME. baki mein aap logo par chodti hoon samajhne ke liye.
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
"ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilbar pe ho na, dilbar pe ho na koi asar"

How very true! Ouch...To the extent that Heer did not even spare  a passing thought for her poor sister, before making such a sacrifice for her love...ConfusedOuch

And then comes back and asks Mehak innocently, if something happened behind her...Ouch...Doesn't she know what kind of a woman that DJ is??Dead...

Edited by raksha.l - 16 May 2008 at 9:01am
nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged

@raksha yup totally agree, that heer needs to be the Elder sister and think twice before giving her luv more importance then her only sister. this is the thing i cant stand how BT makes people who fall in luv only see the one they luv and nothing else...

at least Prem was using his head and scarificed himself instead of having his whole family thrown into that mess... Heer too should have considered the greater good before jumping in without thinking...Angry

DJ so you cant stand her eh?? i think shes utter comic relief... she gives balance yaar to such ULTRA Goodness.. too much sugar in the Prem's family.....everyone is just toooo sweet...has me wondering...Confused 

robina

Go to top