Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

"Aaj ki Kahaani"-Daily Epi.Discussions! (Page 20)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

June 19 today's eppisode was so intense...

truly this has to be the best epiEmbarrassed

this drama is really very well written and overall one of the best shows out there. for once the the hero didnt run off marrying the heroine.. man hats off to the writers for giving Prem a brain...(hey that rhymes...LOL)

LOLLOLLOL...yeah I am glad to see this new version of BT hero who is given an opportunity to take actionTongue

Prem was amazing today, for i didnt really like how he was shaking his head in yesterday's eepy (when his father was telling him off) like a puppy dog, yes no maybe sooo.. but today Harshad nailed prem's emotions Clap even made kinda sentimental...

Robzi..I actually liked him in that scene with his dad..he was so broken and  he was waiting for his father to understand his helplessness that he loves heer but not to send him awayCry..but the old man is too muchAngry

And Gyatri i really felt for this lady, i simply thought she was soo amazing her voice cracked at all the crucial points especially when Prem took his first step towards the door my heart just fell, cause gyatri literally pleaded at that moment with Lallu...

it was very emotional but I saw too much of a resemblance to kabhi khushi kabhi ghum..even the dialogues were very much alike and that almost spoilt the scene..I didnt like that. I am waiting for Gay3 to give that old man on the face just like jaya in KKKG..i wouldnt mind a resemblance thereLOL

And even Prem's younger bro made some promises i hope he keeps...

really hope to see him in actionEmbarrassed

DJ for once kept her sick mouth shut... Clap

wah I enjoyed that minute and I loved how prashant gave her a warning..i would love to see Ash getting married to manmeet to save DJLOL

I really like where this story is going..cant wait to see what happens tomorrow..

tomorrow nahin on MondayTongue

I'd really like to see prem adn heer and heer's sister have the type of relationship that (SRK, Kajol and Kareena had) but then i just for some reason find Heer's acting lacking still...and lol i cant picture heer's sis as a POOConfused 

that is too much to ask from meherLOL but would love to see heer like kajol pinching Prem's cheeckEmbarrassedLOL

Why is the daily eppy dicussion thread always sooo empty...and desolute???

Robzi its not like kasturi Winkhere each and everyone makes their own topics and discussLOL

robinaBig smile

Good points robzi..had fun!Clap

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

hey Paddy,

okies thanks for your take on wed eppy, and totally see what you mean..and have to say your right, the thing about wed eppy, i felt it was i bit tooo much emotions everywhere, you have DJ shooting out sharaps, Ash changing her mind last minute. and Lallu going on about Prem ditching his family for a girl and so on...uggg. and then DJ slapping Heer. so i felt that took soo much of the power away from Prem. now if you remember in K3G that scene only had Mr. Bachan and SRK in it, even Jaya didnt say as much. where in this one i felt she pleaded much more, and the director focused more on gayatri.

But today it was all Prem and Lallu fantastic, Harshad stole the show today...

and hey perhaps that would be a nice twist to the storyline with Meher being the more teasing and being a good listener to Prem for the guy sure needs a shoulder to cry on, his father was sooooo uggg, no words can describe how mad me made me feel....

and gayatri giving it to Lalluu, now that is a good one PaddyROFLROFLROFL, can you imagine lallu ke to bhaavah (eyebrows) ke baal bhi jahaar jayenga...cant wait for that scene to come..

robzs

Edited by nrasheed - 20 June 2008 at 12:09am
harry_fan2 Goldie
harry_fan2
harry_fan2

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
loved wednesday's nd thursday's epi... it was 2 good. The passion dat was in prem's eyes while he was defending nd confessing his love for heer... ufff... maar daala Embarrassed LOL... nd telling ash dat he'll marry her but will love her nd will never 4get heer... 2 good... kudos to harshad Embarrassed

tears were rolling down my cheeks after watching thursday's epi especially wen prem tells gyatri to not b mad at lalit nd 2 support him as he will need her the most after he leaves... it was sooo sad. nd gyatri pleading wid lalit 2 stop dem soo sad. but on the lighter note dat rain scene was 2 good... i seriously thought he was gonna touch heer but he den grabs the towel... it was soo cute yet funny Embarrassed

btw wen prem first entered the room did he not look lyk manmeet... cuz i seriously htought it was manmeet nd was lyk whts he doing here... go away ... but later was lyk ooo its prem Embarrassed LOL
diss IF-Dazzler
diss
diss

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harry_fan2

loved wednesday's nd thursday's epi... it was 2 good. The passion dat was in prem's eyes while he was defending nd confessing his love for heer... ufff... maar daala Embarrassed LOL... nd telling ash dat he'll marry her but will love her nd will never 4get heer... 2 good... kudos to harshad Embarrassed

tears were rolling down my cheeks after watching thursday's epi especially wen prem tells gyatri to not b mad at lalit nd 2 support him as he will need her the most after he leaves... it was sooo sad. nd gyatri pleading wid lalit 2 stop dem soo sad. but on the lighter note dat rain scene was 2 good... i seriously thought he was gonna touch heer but he den grabs the towel... it was soo cute yet funny Embarrassed

btw wen prem first entered the room did he not look lyk manmeet... cuz i seriously htought it was manmeet nd was lyk whts he doing here... go away ... but later was lyk ooo its prem Embarrassed LOL

true very true

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
today's eppy the funniest part was DJ finding out her daugheter is pregnant. you reap what you sow... 

robina

Edited by nrasheed - 24 June 2008 at 11:04pm
pinguunique IF-Rockerz
pinguunique
pinguunique

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
true nrasheed, but I just hopre that they don't use this to trap prem, saying it's his kid.
However, that's not what the best part of tuesday's show was, i think. We get to see prem shirtless again!!!
The scene where he comes out of the bathroom topless and with soap all over his face was enough to make any girl drool. The eye-locking scene between prem and heer after that was tooooooooooo good. You could visibly see how awkward aditi was, but that just made the scene more cute and natural. I mean, come on, which girl wouldn't be shy if they had to be in a shirtless harshad's arm!!

This was according to me the best episode in the history of KDMHMD! I just hope that the creatives keep our dear prem and heer jodi together always and not bring any third person between them.

Go to top