Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

"Aaj ki Kahaani"-Daily Epi.Discussions! (Page 14)

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
hey raksha thanks for the quick reply, i watched it 3 times, how did miss that scene, i really liked how Prem handled her, he could tell Daljeet was about to start in on Heer and very politely raised his hand and a jesture can speak a thousand words,.... truly commendable work from Harshad..(sorry if i spelled his name wrong) thanks Raksha.... di robsBig smile

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Where is everyone???? Faith, where are you? Today I am so excited that I left my studies and am back in this discussion part. Who cares about studying!!!!

OMG, Prem confessed his love to Heer today. It was an awesome scene to watch. The best scene till date. At first he was giving all those heroic dialogues about him being happy if Heer marries someone nice and then all of a sudden he burst out saying that he will be not at all happy to see heer with anyone. The scene was so awesome that even I dont have any Sarcastic comments about today's entire episode. Faith, will be waiting for your analysis eagerly, if you havent already posted it while I am typing this.

Cheers and Love
Melissa
SNSD9 Senior Member
SNSD9
SNSD9

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
omg i love dis episode..can't wait till tomorrow..i have goosbumps(i hope i spelled it right?) omg..lovin d episode..n hope nothing will happen..and they gets married..after dat lady comes..n evrything goes like Kumkum where no one can separate..sumit and kumkum.. Embarrassed
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

*waves out to Melissa* Here ijj meeeLOLAwww MelissaHug.. Missed u too.. But I know u wud be busy with ur exams.. But I know today's episode was irresistable...Hope ur exams are going really well

26th May, Monday

What an episode!!
I hab no words weally...
It just surpassed all my expectations..
Left me with my jaws dropping till my knees LOL eyes popping out of their sockets...
I was gasping and looking for Nupur's oxygen mask stock lol...
I m still totally in a daze...
We had been waiting for this for ages....
And now when it happened... it was Absolutely Unbelievable!!!...
The Premeer scene.. Hayeeeee ..Gave me goose bumps!..
And the preview ufff.. I dont even have words...
Has to be one of the bestest episodes ever..
I loved how it picked up pace and compensated for all the slow ones last week...
Just dunno how I will wait till tomorrow.. but 30 mins till the repeat.. hehe
And yayyyyy Gayatri will finally see...
And baqi episode lol actually till the last scene happened.. even before that.. I was like Good episode its going fast... But last scene Rabba... some one get me the fire extinguisher....
Totally out of any superlatives for the scene and for Prem and Heer..
Not just Prem.. Heer was just Awesomeeeeeee today..ClapClap
Mind Blowing!!!Clap Blew my mind away totallyLOL

And I repeat LOL 
*smiley courtesy Rainiie*

And Rakshoo I agree loved the scene where he shushedd DJ... lol Clap
*fingers crossed* Oh puhleez Lord let them not ruin his character, or the Premeer love story or the family bond... okie okie I m asking for too much am I lol Ruby apaHug missed ya looking forward to ur take on todayBig smile

Edited by -Faith- - 26 May 2008 at 2:43pm
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
This is my first reply in KDMHMD post.Todays's episode is just awesome..I luv it and i luv prem and heer too.
nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

@zainab, your such a sweetheart Hug, i came back just to enjoy reading your pov, which leave me smiling like an idiotEmbarrassedBig smile awesome analysis kiddoClapClap you rock!!!

okay totallly luved the emoticons, left me gapping at the mouth and shocked that this is BT writers moving a show that quickly, but i agree where there is estactic happiness also leaves me weary for once bitten twice shy..Confused

Okay to today's eppy it was amazing, i luved Prem's mother constantly thinking about the dress, and why prem is down, (okay now thats what a mother is.. BT writers dont you dare fool with her character, if she turns out bad i swear, i'll Censored OKAY I hope i conved my message to the creatives.)

and the best part was like the Creatives listened to all of us and gave us NO DJ.. Clap and the part they did give her looks like someone's coming that can swipe her chit.. nice and clean.. but i wont hold my breath..Ouch

Ash, what is her problemConfused i guess she takes after her mom..

I luved the scene with Prem and his dad, totally had a KkKG feel to it, the whole study scene, and Prem's grandfather's Pic, and his dad telling him loving someone your entire life not cause you have to but because your heart wants too. beautiful...dialogues...

okay Prem was very intense today, and when he admited he lied i was like what that took guts way to go buddy.. he was very moving intoday's scenes.. for atleast he told Heer that Manmeet is not a good guy and he declared his love all in one go...love the speed this show is moving at... hope it continues...very excited to see what happens tomorrow!!! really hope DJ doesnt jump out of the shadowsDead take care robina

Edited by nrasheed - 27 May 2008 at 7:05am
kjas Senior Member
kjas
kjas

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
awesome episode   Clap
ojii Senior Member
ojii
ojii

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged
very nice episode Clap that dadi and ash tiff on the cloths was really funny LOL LOL LOL

Go to top