Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

"Aaj ki Kahaani"-Daily Epi.Discussions! (Page 10)

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Robina, I am glad you agree with me on how Heer should have thought about her sister before jumping in, into something like that...What if Heer was never proved innocent??What would've become of Mehak???Its like she was indirectly putting even her sister's self respect and pride at stake...Confused

Its not just the case with BT yaar, its shown everywhere like that..Not sure if you have seen a movie called 'Dil se' of SRK...There he sacrifices his life along with his beloved(who never gave him even a second look) and put his whole family at stake...I could never forgive that character till today and in reality too, I hate such people...

And yeah the loudness of DJ just repels me and I usually mute her scenes or fast forward them...I cannot handle loud people neither in real life nor in the movies...Ouch

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Awww Kashish I like how u organized ur analysis.. One para for Preet a seperate one for Dj and so on.. I will chori this format and make my random rambling more organized.. thankiesHug.. Loved reading ur comments...

Yup Melissa she better put two and two together soon.. Oh yup Lets stick to Awesome.. Big smile

Oh Rakshoo.. I agreee Preet ishh like-able.. oh yaa I hope they use their buttons I mean eyes soon.. Its like so obvious... Lallu uncle ishh tou busy with his bhashans but baqi log tou atleast notice kar saktey hain.. I hope Gayatri does soon... Will wait for u to be back in full force soonEmbarrassed

Ruby Apii... Yups its was kinda so so.. Dunno Manmeet's ailment.. Its predicted to be Split Personality .. apparently thats the latest 'in' thing... Yup but he needs injections to pacify him O_o last time when the doc came he was abt to use the chura to attack the doc.... Apparently ashpreet accidentally forgot it thereLOL

Aww Ruby Apii.. Aaap kay standards high lagtey hain.. But I guess u have just started watching it.. It will grow on u.. Plus me too I m like a jodi-fan I love both of them together.. You are right they just look perfect togetherEmbarrassed

Dj is way over the top almost all the time.. Yup but her oneliners are hilarious at times... Oh ya Appi u liked the lady who played Robbie's mother.. I had forgotten...for a bitLOL 

And ya lets see ab party may kya hota hai.. Heer gets to speak or not..Ouch And Manmeet ka raaz.. And Lallu uncle ka surprise.. I dunno what to expect.... I m hoping for some good PH scenes tho...

Oh yup Rakshoo I was surprised tooo.. Coz Heer was brave and protective for Meher earlier.. And she dint cry for her parents infront of her kay uss ko takleef na ho.. Aur kahan ab she completely forgot abt herOuch.. Probably she dint realize what she was doing.... She listened to her dil and not dimaagh na

Oh and Ruby Appi.. Eventually they will ruin this family bondOuch Wish they dont.. the brothers holding him scene was really nicely done too!.. Oh and u r right ultra goodie is mostly fishy fishy.. as per the cliches in the serials.. Oh Puhleeez let there be no U turns lol

Awww Rakshoo.. I know the all sacrifising and Mahaanta at times takes away the reality and human-ness from the characters.. I mean real life characters are flawed... I hate it how these shows just have extreme... Good and Positive tou just flawless.. Buray hain tou buss koi achayi hi nahi lol they will cross every limit....

Oh ya I remember there was this post abt DJ.. if u meet her what would u do lol some one said cut her hair lol Daisy wanted to send her to Mars.. I said wudnt ever want to meet herLOL... You are right the character is Loud... But Tasneem plays it well.. Coz you find her annoying and over the topLOL

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
hehehe Faith .... you are welcome to do so ... Wink
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thesaint148

Hey Kashishhhh, how are you???This is Raksha here, remember???Wink
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Hey Kashishhhh, how are you???This is Raksha here, remember???Wink

Hey Raksha ... ofcourse dear i surely remmeber ,... how can i forget ur great posts at Kas forum ... soooo glad to see u here ..... we will surely rock here as well Smile
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Shukriyaaaaa!! HugNow I hab official ijizaat to chori...EmbarrassedLOL
Oh yup Rakshoo always rocks with her amazing postsBig smile

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Zainoo, oh you said you don't even want to meet her..LOL..good, I would've said something on the similar lines...LOL...But yaar, mujhe ped par mat  chadao, am not as good as you all are in making such wonderful and detailed analysis...I am a very inconsistent member...D'oh

Kashish, nice to have you here..Looking forward to your posts, I remember your posts were a treat to read...Yes, lets rock the forum...

BTW, I don't want to be a bringer of the bad news but as I just started this serial for the past week only, I was catching up on the old videos on you tube and here is what I found in the first part of 29th April epi...Observe the intensity in the back ground music in the first scene in here...Yes the worry is its the first meeting of Preet and Heer...Now tell me what you all think of this...Just tell me I am seeing things..
Cry

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RK_fan111

Originally posted by nrasheed

and i really like the crappy chachiii i think her name is daljeet, jeeze does she have a mouth on her or what

haila...robzi you again started your fanship on another vampShocked...so will you ask for a appreciation thread for daljeet!WinkLOL

robina ko vamp hi aachi lagti hai.LOL. devika ke bad daljeet..jo bhi D start honi chahiye..Big smile

Go to top