Chhoona Hai Aasmaan
Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

29th April written Update

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Written Update for 29th april

The episode began where it had ended.Jahaan puts his gun down and rakhi falls down.Rakhi is pulled by the terrorists.

Princi gets extremely upset and tells veer this is all happening because of you.You sent hawks here…you cudnt find abhimanyu and now poor rakhi.

Jahaan goes to the canteen and sam is really angry and is trying to get the knot off….She succeeds in doing that and goes and attacks jahaan…and gets hit back…everyone kind of tries to help sam but then jahaan shoots a bullet up towards the roof..and sam is held by two other terrorists and jaahan hits her.Then he asks two of his men to take sam and sheekha to another room.Then jahaan tells that the next time someone does anything they will be dead.Then rakhi is dragged in..blood coming..and put on someone's lap and they leave.they all shout ma'am and ask for scarfs and all….to tie…they realize she is breathing & most importantly…she opens her eyes and everyone is feeling better to know she is only hurt and that she is alive.

Then jahaan talks to veer and tells the goli went only into her leg but his gun can be on one of the student's head too.If my maangey are not fulfilled then I will kill each and every student…and cuts the line

Sam and sheekha are in the room…sheekha tells sam that she has a phone and she hid it..but now..her hand..then sam tries to take off the knot n sheekha keeps telling her to do it araam se and not make any noise.Sam tries and sheekha tells her to be quick.Then sam breaks a frame uses the glass and cuts the rope then she opens the rope from her legs and goes helps sheekha..then she asks sheekha to call..abhi and farhu don't pick up the call but finally they call up samrat and sheekha explains the situation..then sheekha gives the phone to sam who asks him to come to the college at that moment.He agrees.Then he shouts at one of his men(the peon) and tells him that how come they had a phone?? Then he sends one man to get the phone frm sheekha and sam and asks the poen wala fellow to go to the canteen and check everyone….whether they have a phone or not.

When that guy who was ordered by samrat to get the phone from sam and sheekha come there..sam twists his neck and sheekha and sam drag him.Then sheekha turns and she sees that sam has worn the terrorists clothes and tells sheekha that she will go out in these clothes and check what the situation is like.Then sheekha tells if someone recognizes her..then there will be more trouble.Then sam tells that noone will recognize her and if there is any way out she will take sheekha along with her.Sam walks to the canteen and sees everything.and leaves.

Jahaan speaks to veer thru the walky talky and tells that now he will not do anything if he doesn't get abhi..he wont kill any student or staff..he will just kill his daughter…Jahaan tells you only have two options..either abhi ko mere hawaale kar do ya apni beti ko khuda ke hawaale kar do.Then veer tells you were right this indeed good news.To me nothing is more important than my desh..so do as you like..OVER…princi and radha are shocked..Jahaan gets really angry.Sam is walking and then goes into the place where jahaan is..the moment sam enters jahaan puts on his mask and she couldn't see who it was.Then jahaan tells sam to go get the girl wearing a white dress.Sam enters that place and sheekha hides..sam takes off her mask and sheekha tells sam? And closes the door.Then sam tells they have asked me to get you..then she tells why me? Then sam tells that I will take you to the gun point..and if I see any danger I will shoot them.Then she asks sheekha whether sheekha called up abhi..then sheekha tells that the moment I got thru the line the battery went dead.Then sam tells its ok and puts on the mask.

Jahaan is getting impatient..when the peon wala fellow comes he asks about the cell phone and he tells noone has anything else.Then he thinks what is taking soo much time.Then peon tells should he go and check? Then jahaan tells no he itself will go.Then jahaan is about to leave when sheekha and sam come in.Then jahaan tells cant you handle a girl? Then they all move to the terrace.There jahaan tells VPS now see how I kill your daughter.Then princi tells that you please stop him I cant see any more khoon kharaba.Then VPS tells that I have news for you..listen to me..then Jahaan tells I only want news about abhi..then VPS tells..you don't want news about Hyder sheikh too? Then he stops..then jahaan asks where hyder sheikh is? Then VPS tells in our custody.VPS tells only if you leave the hostages VPS will show him Hyder Sheikh.Jahaan tells her needs time to think.then jahaan asks one man to take sheekha to the canteen.Then the peon tells that if you let the hostages go..then we cant do anything.Jahaan says he knows but he has to take this risk for Abba Jaan…then he asks the peon to leave a few hostages.Then jahaan tells I will leave a few hostages and then I want to see Hyder sheikh and then I will leave the rest of them.

Peon goes in and tells kucch logon ko rihaa karne ke liye kahaan hai and asks them to make a line…everyone is tensed.Then they show sheekha and sam behind.

Jahaan is getting all tensed and then calls up VPS..Samrat tells he just came to know about the terrorists in the college..any orders for him? Then VPS tells that he shud come here asap…and he has made jahaan a fool..by using his father Hyder sheikh's name.Then samrat cuts the call and gets all angry.

Episode ends

Precap:He is holding sheekha and tells that VPS ur game is over..and if you don't get abhi in the next 10 counts..you'll hear one gun shot.

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
thankooooo sneha, hope all is well thanks for taking the time hope u have caught up

tk it easy
tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
thanx alot sneha
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Sneha thank you so much..... Smile