Kasturi
Kasturi

*RoKa New Video-Mix* (Page 3)

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Herman_4u

superb vm aisha, ur really gud at vms. perfect song for the current situation.

love
harman Tongue

thanks harman ............. you so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet .........hope you be with me always !!!

wait for my newest one you allllll guys ....

love uuuuuu .....aishoooEmbarrassed!!!

jaan 234 IF-Dazzler
jaan 234
jaan 234

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
hi aishooo Smile ........... aaj bhi tummari vm dekne mein bohat bohat bohat maza aaya .......... aur meri sis ko bhi bohat pasand aai tummari vm ..........hummesha ki tara tummaray liye ........... Clap
bohat nice song hai ye aur mera bohat fav hai ......... par ab tum apne exams do .......meri taraf say all the best vm k liye nahi exams k liye Smile .........

mehak Embarrassed
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Aisha you are the best VM maker!!! Clap Clap Clap

Loved watching this one.....you used the scenes well....and the ending was really good Embarrassed

Good luck with your exams Smile
Make a damakedaar VM to mark the end of your exams! LOL LOL

Kay

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
It was a very sad one...I agree that the present track is itself very heart wrenching and this song suits perfectly for the scenes. Still yaar Aisha...next time do some happy ones dear! LOL Already there is so much of rona-dhona in the show that I dont have the energy to cry after watching vms also! Wink LOL
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaan 234

hi aishooo Smile ........... aaj bhi tummari vm dekne mein bohat bohat bohat maza aaya ..........thanx meri jaan!!! aur meri sis ko bhi bohat pasand aai tummari vm ....ohh so nice frm you and hope next you all sis like it......hummesha ki tara tummaray liye ........... Clap ohh thanks so muchhhhhhh!!!
bohat nice song hai ye aur mera bohat fav hai ......... par aby tum apne exams do .......meri taraf say all the best vm k liye nahi exams k liye Smileok jaan iwill study babyLOL .........

mehak Embarrassed

thanks mehak for your's such asweet comment for me..........and hope you and your sis liked the new one........

love u.............aishoooEmbarrassed!!!

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kay

Clap Clap Clap Aisha you are the best VM maker!!! Clap Clap Clapohh thanks sooo much kay you dont know how much this word for me it's make proud of myself.......... 

Loved watching this one.....you used the scenes well....and the ending was really good Embarrassed ohh thanks sooo sooo muchhh!!!

Good luck with your exams Smile
Make a damakedaar VM to mark the end of your exams! LOL LOL ok baby iwill rocked it..........

Kay

love youuuuuuu alot........aishoooEmbarrassed!!!

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RK_fan111

It was a very sad one...I agree that the present track is itself very heart wrenching and this song suits perfectly for the scenes. Still yaar Aisha...next time do some happy ones dear! LOL Already there is so much of rona-dhona in the show that I dont have the energy to cry after watching vms also! Wink LOL

ok thanks..... iwill try to do happy vm for you and all guys ..........kya karo aab story kuch aisi bangaiiii ke mujhe sad songs select karna haii.....iwill try if ican.............

love u............aishoooEmbarrassed!!!

Go to top