Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
am i a kkekta heroine?
would u get a plastic surgery done to another face(say ash for girls and hrithik for guys) for a million dollars?
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No way, my face is my identity and I would rather be an original than being a duplicate.

Would you go for a business meeting with stakes of million dollar or would attend your Mumma's bday?

Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i would definitely go for my mumma's birthday because for me relationships are much more precious than any business deal.... 😊

its a situation:suppose u are in a rush to reach ur office for a business deal which would give u million dollars....and in between u see an accident happens and a man is badly bleeding....so would u take him to the hospital or go to ur office for the deal??
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would definitey help the man...I just take turn away from someone who is in pain.. 😊

--> For a million dollars would you live on a deserted island by yourself for a month?
monu_tan thumbnail
Frankly I would go there.. Will take some pets and a laptop with me.. It would be a holiday for me.. I like solitude.. i got the million dollars 😃

You need to buy something imp like say an engagement ring for ur sister, now that amount if u invest in something you will get back million dollars. But there's a risk, will you speculate the money of engagement ring?
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
monus, that island wont have internet connection or electricity ..........hehehhehehe

Yes ill go for the millions, ill tell my sis let the guy buy u the ring , we r giving him our girl....the least he can do is buy the ring hehehhee...

Will u leave internet for a month for million dollars??? Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
No way.. I think the only thing i require besides food 😉 , water, air, clothes 😆 is definitely internet and laptop..

Will you go for a romantic dinner you waited for years or get a sure shot million dollar booty on the other side of the world?
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes i will take the millions, n tell him lets go on the moon for that first romantic date hehehhe.....

for a million dollars would u change ur sir name??? 😆 not by marriage......Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail
umm.. depends on what the other sirname is - if its decent i can.

would u sell ur most prised possession for million dollars?
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nope..I would never sell my prized possession for anything... 😊

For a million dollars would you lay in a closed box filled with cockroaches and worms for 15 minutes?