India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

KYM - Confusion Galore

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged

If there is an award  for the most confusing show this show will win it hands down.

There were these confusing articles which kept popping from various quarters which talked of Neev re-entering the show in a totally new avtar. Well, Neev never really left the show to re-enter and we never got to see any drastic change in his behaviour at the time.  So we were left confused. 

Then there was an article which talked of Prachi's tragedy coming to an end in two weeks and Michi reuniting keeping in mind Panchi's exams. Panchi's exams are over but Prachi's tragedy has not ended nor have Michi reunited and it has been over two-and-a-half months. Unless they were referring to this new found 'friendship' between Michi  and Milsi feeling guilty about his feelings for Prachi as the end of her tragedy I fail to understand what exactly was the meaning of that article. But even the so-called friendship-cum-rediscovery of love track has been on for only five weeks. 

They kept dragging all the gods in town to give hopes of Milsi's memory returning  .  Yet the gods seem to take their own time according to BT portrayal of them.

Then there was the promo which had Milsi spray Prachi with rose petals and Prachi looking like she is in seventh heaven.  There was also their portrait in the background giving hopes of Michi reunion.  Seeing this we thought their reunion is at hand.  It has been over three weeks now since the promo was first aired and yet we are still waiting (quite impatiently I must say). 

As though all these woes are not enough suddenly they have started showing shades in Neev which lead us to suspect he is on the way to turning negative. Are they planning to execute something they said nearly four months back now? 

Add to this the confusion regarding the TM.  They suddenly bring back the old TM showing a crying Prachi before the last segment on Wednesday.  Just as we lost all hope of a Michi reunion soon they show us the happy romantic TM of Michi  in the introduction of the first segment of Thursday's episode.  Even before we can register what just happened they go back to the crying TM in the first break before getting back to the romantic TM in the second break.  Now what do you make of this? Even they seem confused as to what to show us - Michi reunion soon or further torture of Michi and Michians for another month.

At this rate I think we will all become old and grey before they get Michi together again!This is what we get for trusting the confusion kings of Kayamath.       

Edited by optimist - 03 May 2008 at 5:02am

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
LOLLOL LOL

But this time I wasn't decieved by the flora bed PromoOuch

ROFL ROFL neev turning negative....Confusedyeah!!!
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Yes, Vasu. It is hard to believe anything these guys promise us these days. They never deliver on their promises! Ouch
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
LOL Opti ur posts are always fun to read...and ur rite the more we watch the more we get confused....

I think the creatives themselves are confuse with the show...

And love ur emotions...I wonder where u always get the right one
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Yes, Vasu. It is hard to believe anything these guys promise us these days. They never deliver on their promises! Ouch

Ouchopti!!!!!!!I sincerely believed it was two weeks..u remember ..when I mentioned more 7 episodes to go..u said..Vasu..that is SEVEN episodesOuchI didn't understand it thenDeadNow i do!

so!!!!!!!I stopped all the articles stuff...just read and leave it..

They will show what they want..that's all...Only for the divorce appeal..they listened to us..Confusednow they will not..

BT..seems to have this formula...if u want ..u watch..if not ..respectfully ....stop watching it...We do not careUnhappy
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged

First of all, hats off to you, opti, for coming up with something new and interesting everytime!

Secondly, your emoticons have to be the 8th wonder of the world....they're too unique for words.....at least the way you use them!

Now, this is what I want to know....do you find the emoticons first and write your thread around it or do have the idea of the thread first and find the appropriate emoticons?

Either way, they are a joy to read. Keep them coming!

PS, how can I get these for myself? I know u answered it once before but I've forgotten.

Also, I'm amazed at and totally impressed with your extrapolations....how do you keep count of the weeks and months, right up to the dates when a scene or a sequence occurred? You must have a phenomenal memory!

Edited by pippa - 03 May 2008 at 10:37am
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Opti!!! When the creatives themselves are so confused how else do you expect us to be!!!! Ouch They can't even play the correct title Montage for the show!!! Angry

Are you still believing all those articles!! Confused I gave up on believing anything that is said by the creatives!!!! Ouch

@hun!!! I missing you!! Cry Can't seeem to see you online when i am online! Ouch
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

First of all, hats off to you, opti, for coming up with something new and interesting everytime!

Secondly, your emoticons have to be the 8th wonder of the world....they're too unique for words.....at least the way you use them!

Thank you.

Now, this is what I want to know....do you find the emoticons first and write your thread around it or do have the idea of the thread first and find the appropriate emoticons?

Pippa, I write what I want and then see if I can find some appropriate emoticon to use.  It is very difficult to work the other way around because then one's thought processes are broken.  

Either way, they are a joy to read. Keep them coming!

PS, how can I get these for myself? I know u answered it once before but I've forgotten.

They are from www.smileycentral.com

Also, I'm amazed at and totally impressed with your extrapolations....how do you keep count of the weeks and months, right up to the dates when a scene or a sequence occurred? You must have a phenomenal memory!

Oh no, I am quite absent minded.  Cant remember what happened the previous day! But I guess for Michi my antennae are always up. Moreover, I could be wrong, you know.  I mostly do guesstapolation not extrapolation or intrapolation. 

Go to top