Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

DOTW Urmila Mandavi Shrutkirti --Story (Page 2)

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

if u like my post then tell me i will post more INFO about other characters so plssss comment

firstly a lot of thanks, let us request the mods toa rchive tehse articles

shruti i have one request: instead of posting info about all together, can you break it in parts and posts, iei the same topic but diff posts?

becomes easier to read that way

and your help and knowledge amazes me, why don't you ask Avinash and post such info as DOTW?

infact i would recommed do edit thsi as DOTW and request avinash to stick it up.

thx tan for ur comment i posted Urmila , Mandavi and Shrutkirti info together because there is not much written about them so thats why i joined there info plus there is lot of similar info like when ram decide to sent sita to exile it was these sister who go against ram .neways from now on i will post seprate info

if u want this topic as DOTW then i will request avinash to stick it up

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 03 May 2008 at 6:52am

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funnycool

thanks a ton for all the info

its amazing to know all the details

@its me tan: agree with u... make it as DOTW after giving all the info

appreciate the efforts u take Smile

thanks for ur appreciation Smile
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged

if u like my post then tell me i will post more INFO about other characters so plssss comment

shruti i have one request: instead of posting info about all together, can you break it in parts and posts, iei the same topic but diff posts?

and your help and knowledge amazes me, why don't you ask Avinash and post such info as DOTW?

infact i would recommed do edit thsi as DOTW and request avinash to stick it up.

thx tan for ur comment i posted Urmila , Mandavi and Shrutkirti info together because there is not much written about them so thats why i joined there info plus there is lot of similar info like when ram decide to sent sita to exile it was these sister who go against ram .neways from now on i will post seprate info

i meant if you can break them up and post them part by part in teh same topic itself, like teh way i try posting the updates, it becomes easier to read taht way, and i really think this article is also pertinent to this weeks telecast,as it showed teh pain of teh brides, so you can edit it and add teh heading DOTW and request avinash to stick it up, it will then come into notice of everyone then

Bhuvan_Pratichi Groupbie
Bhuvan_Pratichi
Bhuvan_Pratichi

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hey shruti, from where do u get such amazing info.....plz do tell us the source plz
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thanx a lot Big smile
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged

i meant if you can break them up and post them part by part in teh same topic itself, like teh way i try posting the updates, it becomes easier to read taht way, and i really think this article is also pertinent to this weeks telecast,as it showed teh pain of teh brides, so you can edit it and add teh heading DOTW and request avinash to stick it up, it will then come into notice of everyone then

thx tan from the next time i will do wat u advise and ya i made this topic because urmilla mandavi and shrutkirti role will end in few days so it is right time to share info about them
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhuvan_Pratichi

hey shruti, from where do u get such amazing info.....plz do tell us the source plz
i dont have any specific source i just try to read more and more info and then i share all that with u guys
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

thanx a lot Big smile

ur welecome

Go to top