IPL matches Vs RAMAYAN !

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

FOLKS !! becaz of the IPL matches ,RAMAYAN is not there in the trp charts for a long time !!😭

seriously these IPL matches hogging all the trp's .tht's soooooo sad !!

on top of tht sagar's r not listening to the demands of the viewers !!

they are moving with such a fast pace !!

one more thing i wud like to suggest sagr's tht bharat is not shown with the tied vanvasi hair style ,bharat is shown in open hair style so it wud be great if they show our RAM& LAXMAN in open hair vanvasi hair style as they were shown in the gurukul days in vashistha's ashram becaz as our member ruplaip said tht our RAMJI & LAXMAN (gurmeet & ankit respec.) look a bit mature types!!

i also agree to it !! the boyish charm of gurmeet & ankit is not there on their faces in their tied hair style vanvasi look !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dddia thumbnail
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U THEY SHOULD SHOW GURMEET & ANKIT IN OPEN HAIR STYLE THEY LOOK MORE LIKE A BOY WITH THEIR OPEN HAIR STYLE. 😭
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i watch ramayan and then ipl 😳
whats there in half an hour
my preference
always ramayan πŸ˜›
sitakshii thumbnail
yeah!! ektay !! why ppl chose IPL matches over RAMAYAN !! what goes in half n hour time !! .
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: dddia

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U THEY SHOULD SHOW GURMEET & ANKIT IN OPEN HAIR STYLE THEY LOOK MORE LIKE A BOY WITH THEIR OPEN HAIR STYLE. 😭

yeah!!! even i feel like crying to see tht sagr's not paying any attention to our demands !!! 😭

plz !! show gurmeet & ankit in open hair style  !! plz!!!! 😭

divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup thats sad nut IPL wont last for too long..! its set for a particular time sooo we dont really have to be sad!
_rajnish_ thumbnail
i think there should be some strong source which should convey our message to sagars. initially they are totally devoted in making this ramayana nw it seems as if they are not so devoted in making a serial which ones created a history in their production. they r ignoring subtle facts moving so fast as it seems that they are making it only for commercial purpose 😑 😑 😑 . i hope sagars must read our message
dddia thumbnail
😑 Yeah, there should be someone who can bring in front of the sagars our demands.
Nidhz1 thumbnail
May be the serial's trps get affected for a while, also we must not forget IPL matches are there for a short period of time, where as Ramayan is here to stay for a longer time πŸ˜Š
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nidhz1

May be the serial's trps get affected for a while, also we must not forget IPL matches are there for a short period of time, where as Ramayan is here to stay for a longer time πŸ˜Š

hope it stays😳