Solhah Singaarr

New promo - Shagun stabs Sumer

Vedika211 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I saw the new promo of the show. It shows Sumer telling Shagun that we shall celebrate our 50th marriage anniversary too here. Shagun looks at him weirdly and then suddenly stabs him with a knife.

So i think that the next track is that this is not Shagun but a girl who looks like her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
not my cutie Sumer - does she kill him? please please tell me no?
OR Sumer might not be Sumer but imposter working with S 😑nia evil cow and Shagun somehow knows that he was imposter and not her real Sumer. I think the latter is true.

What do you guys think?
Jay Deol thumbnail
Guys - I think I am going with my idea that the person Sonia has been talking to over the phone is Sumer look-like and he is coming to help Shakti and Sonia to get their wealth and then Shagun finds out the truth that Sumer is not her real Sumer then tries to stab him?
I think this is where the storyline is going?
What do you guys think?
BY THE WAY SACHIN TYAGI IS NOT LEAVING THE SHOW IS HE - OMG - I WILL JUST DIE WITHOUT A DAILY DOSAGE OF HIS FACE ON TV.
Indian viewers please update.
Jay Deol thumbnail
OK - I AM TOTALLY LOSING IT NOW - I THINK THIS GUY IS CHANDOO, EVIL SONIA'S FRIEND WHO HAS HAD PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE CUTIE SUMER AND IS COMING TO HELP SONIA GET CHATERVEDI PROPERTY AND MEANWHILE THE REAL SUMER IS KEPT PRISONER SOMEWHERE BY SHAKTI'S HENCHMEN. SHAGUN FINDS OUT THE TRUTH AND STABS THE IMPOSTER CUTIE SUMER.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, HAVE I LOST IT COMPLETELY?
(ANSWERS ON POSTCARD PLEASE - ONLY JOKING)
JAY
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it will be a Shagun look a like who stabs Sumer, then the whole Chaturvedi family will hate Shagun and kick her out and Sumer will leave her.
--huma-- thumbnail
OMG!!!
this camt be happenin, i think Jay's thinking might be sum wat part of the story, kz it sounds so intelligent, all i can think of is tht how is all this guna happen? πŸ˜• 😭
Jay Deol thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahada

I think it will be a Shagun look a like who stabs Sumer, then the whole Chaturvedi family will hate Shagun and kick her out and Sumer will leave her.

This is also feasible but Shagun has had her look-like in the story already when she was Sargam so maybe this time it's Sumer's turn. Don't know.

Jay Deol thumbnail

Originally posted by: annshi02

end !!!!

What do you mean END?  Is SS ending - please tell me no - it is not possible, I can't live without my daily dosage of Cutie Sachin's face - I will just die.

Jay Deol thumbnail
OK Guys - I had another brain-wave (OK Jay now you are just getting carried away with this - too much - take something to calm yourself down girl - OK)
What If Sonia the evil witch wears a Shagun look-like mask and try to stab Cutie Sumer and then he will turn against real Shagun obviously (if he lives)and then throws Shagun out of the house (for 100th time)again. Then she will(with Shiv's help or some other guys help) will try to prove her innocence.
Or better still she could end up in (mixed) prison and meet up with Shiv and they become jail-buddies and work on plan to prove their innocence. OK THIS ONE IS FAR-FETCHED OR IS IT? (I think I have completly lost it now)

You know what I think I will go with my original ideas of Sumer look-like - who is bad to the bone and living with Shagun as her husband while the real Cutie Sumer is prisoned by Shakti' goondaas(henchmen).
What do you guys think? I am totally nuts?
Jay who is legally insane but still in love with Cutie Sachin.
annshi02 thumbnail
what it may be our sumer should be alive don't you think so. 😭 😭