India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

ram kapoor nd gurdeep kohli (Page 2)

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Rk & Gurdeep haven't had much screen time together & their story together hasn't begun yet. So will wait for the judgement for sometime. Didn't feel the first strong impression like RK/PD . But then again now i have that to compare so it will be unfair to Gurdeep. But overall she is not at all close to original Bani in any way. WOuld have been easier if someone like Pallavi Kulkarni ,Neha balm( Kaisa yeh Pyar fame?),Priya ( Ganga) was new Bani. Some one with ofter face & cute smile.

But still decide when they start showing attraction , feeling of meeting soulmate between Jai & Bani.

AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I like RG together they look cute and nice ,both are matured beautifull pair Smile , i think forth coming episodes and story will be more interesting ?lets see Wink
GK001 Goldie
GK001
GK001

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:30am | IP Logged
OK pair
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I actually like R/G pairing

I think Gurdeep is good as Bani, esp now that it has leaped and she has a older daughter - in that term, Gurdeep is very well suited to Bani and also Ram
sharala Goldie
sharala
sharala

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suwas

Rk & Gurdeep haven't had much screen time together & their story together hasn't begun yet. So will wait for the judgement for sometime. Didn't feel the first strong impression like RK/PD . But then again now i have that to compare so it will be unfair to Gurdeep. But overall she is not at all close to original Bani in any way. WOuld have been easier if someone like Pallavi Kulkarni ,Neha balm( Kaisa yeh Pyar fame?),Priya ( Ganga) was new Bani. Some one with ofter face & cute smile.

But still decide when they start showing attraction , feeling of meeting soulmate between Jai & Bani.

A younger face would not have been a wise call...bani is supposed to be in her 40's/50's...so in this case GK is right for the role...although she don't look that age..she does however have a more mature outlook.

as for her chemistry with RK...i think things would work out pretty ok here...their interview together looked promising...

at the beginning of KS i thaught PD was better off paired with Naman....they seem to have something going there but as the story line got more interesting her chemistry with RK began to show up a bit more....

so lets wait and see how things go! give them all a chance to prove themselves

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
For me Ram n Prachi were a one of the best couples on television.. Though Gurdeep is a very talented and brilliant actress I dont think Ran n Gurdeep would look as good as Prachi n Ram did!! My opinion Confused
SimranD Senior Member
SimranD
SimranD

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Gurdeep is a good actress and is doing justice to the role. We have seen Ram and prachi for so long and the chemistry between the two worked. I'm sure with time ram and gurdip's chemistry will show too, we just have to wait for such scenes.   

Go to top