MANDIRA - LOOKS RIDICULOUS AS A GRANNY

srgclub thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
GUYZZZZZ , HOW MANY OF U THINK DAT MANDY IS RIDICULOUS 2 B CALLED AS A (PSEUDO) - GRANNY OF BHOOMI OR MANTHAN OR KN SON OR ANY OTHER GUY IN SN !!! SHE LOOKS OF THE SAME AGE OF KARAN WHEREAS SHE SHOULD BE OF THE SAME AGE OF TULSI !! AND MIHIR , SHE LOOKS LIKE FATHER OF MANTHAN , BHOOMI , LAKSH AND NOT THEIR GRANDFATHER !!
HE APPEARS 2 B KARAN'S FRND , NOT HIS FATHER !!

UFFFFFFFFFFFF !! THIS IS SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS !! ATLEAST ,
 A WHITEWASH ON THEIR HAIR MAY MAKE SOME SENSE , OTHERWISE THIS IS TOTALLY RUBBISH !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is actually quite easy to digest this. Every time you think of Kyunki remember the X-Men as well. Then it will all make sense. 😉
seaturtle thumbnail
Have you seen the glamorous Sharmila Tagore or Dimple Kapadia? They are grandmothers. I know many people in India who are grandmothers and look as glamorous as Mandira. I have some of them in my family.
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the storyline is just funny when u think of their so called ages and relationships in the serial.

Wasn't it funny that Mandira, at age of 60 was doing engagement in front of her son and granchildren, lol. Grandparents getting marred and developing new love stories when it's time for their grandchildren to settle down in life 😆
How acive they are in the age 0f 40 and 60 😆
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ srgclub.....first of all, posting in all capital letters is not allowed on IF coz its considered to be "screaming"...

Secondly, what is the problem with Mandira? do you live in medivial society where all the grannies are dressed in colourless sarees and white haired? Haven't you heard of Loreal and Garnier hair colours? Or haven't you seen all celebrity grandmoms in hollywood and bollywood 😕 ..

Open you eyes, women are changing the way they look and with the products and technology available, everyone is looking glam and young 😉
ght1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srgclub

<font size="4"><span>GUYZZZZZ , HOW MANY OF U THINK DAT MANDY IS RIDICULOUS 2 B CALLED AS A (PSEUDO) - GRANNY OF BHOOMI OR MANTHAN OR KN SON OR ANY OTHER GUY IN SN !!! SHE LOOKS OF THE SAME AGE OF KARAN WHEREAS SHE SHOULD BE OF THE SAME AGE OF TULSI !! AND MIHIR , SHE LOOKS LIKE FATHER OF MANTHAN , BHOOMI , LAKSH AND NOT THEIR GRANDFATHER !! </span><br><span>HE APPEARS 2 B KARAN'S FRND , NOT HIS FATHER !!</span><br><br><span>UFFFFFFFFFFFF !! THIS IS SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS !! ATLEAST , </span><br><span>A WHITEWASH ON THEIR HAIR MAY MAKE SOME SENSE , OTHERWISE THIS IS TOTALLY RUBBISH !!!!</span>

I really really feel so.