India-Forums

Vineet's "over-excitement"

queen_rumz Groupbie
queen_rumz
queen_rumz

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I think we all agree that vineet is a bit "over-excited" but thats the reason we all love him for as well as his singing! But in y'days episode he wasnt talkin at all..maybe he got the msg. Hope he goes to the champions side 2dai...

deek Groupbie
deek
deek

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
He is without any doubt a good singer, but i think he needs to up his level as vishal/ shekar say to him, till vineet and toshi who are both capable singers start getting full 30 marks every time will they get to go to champions side,...So i hope vineet doesnt go yet, and proves him self alittle more. Anyone else agree?
268143 IF-Addictz

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queen_rumz

I think we all agree that vineet is a bit "over-excited" but thats the reason we all love him for as well as his singing! But in y'days episode he wasnt talkin at all..maybe he got the msg. Hope he goes to the champions side 2dai...

yh i hope he does 2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top