Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 96)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swansea

amazin sweeeety

thanx a bunch...enjoy the last part!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelnevelie

hey nice update NJ!!!!
Clap
do continue soon...!!

just updated dear enjoy redaing the long endin!!!thanx for the msg!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lookwhoshere

hey hi!! read ur fan fic just now...wow!!!damn..i felt like i was readin some very popular romantic novel actually! u r awesome at this..n ur ff is one of the best i've read so far..just don't stop writing dear..it'll dishearten most of us m sure to see this ff end so soon..keep up the good work..can i know ur name, if u don mind, ofcourse?

take care..
anushree.

hey anushree!!!thank u so much for the lovely comments....my name is naseem....n i am reallllly sorrrry but i just kinda had to end to not drag the track wud have hated going out of character frm the story i was portraying....n it wudnt hav been that fun to read either dint bwant any new probs for r lovely ar...just happy ever after...hope u like the extremely long end!!!
Naina123 Senior Member
Naina123
Naina123

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hey NJ,

Firstly, sorry i couldn't comment on part 22... I can't believe ur FF has ended...seems just like yesterday that u had started it...The ending was soo AWESOME!!! Words can't describe what i felt....

I loved Atuls proposal...I thought it was soo cuteEmbarrassed and the Mothers day celebration was soo cute...The song 'maa' from TZP was soo appropriate and fittng for the situation...

Thank you for giving us such a loonngg update for the last part...I enjoyed reading this FF soo much...I can't believe it's over....Oh well as they say 'all good things come to an end'

I hope you have future FF's in store for us aswell *hint hint* Big smile It's been fun reading ur FF... Thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuu!!!!

Luv
Nainu
XxX

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

Blew me NJ......completely left me mesmerized by this all over again.......u know i sat down and read the entire ff all over again.....u can say am smitten completely by this ff........

Coming to this part......brilliant as usual....aww those cute scenes between AR were like so damn sweet...........and Anjie finally made an entry....awesome.....u have sum great talent NJ as i have already told u ...

Will be waiting super desperately for the next part....
take care
Jia

just posted the last one hun!!!hope u lik it as much as all of the ff itself....thanx for the most wonderful comments!!!they were indeed a fuel in momemnts i cudnt figure wat to write next!!!good to have made friends with u coz of the ff!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdrs

Yesterday I was wondering, where's anji and now here she is!!! Continue soon!!!!

hehe....telepathy i guess...well hope u like the atul anji track though is was so short since i never had it mind to even get her in!!!
Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
outstanding superwoman!! Clap

Im sure you will give us another superhit soon

Love Kat
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet=me

Hey NJ!!! I just read parts 17-22 in one go!!! Big smile What do I say????? You amaze me everytime with ur spectacular updates!!! Clap I absolutely adored every part...The AR scenes were fab!!!! Simply 222 good....Soooo romantic.... Embarrassed I loooved the way you portrayed the mother-son relationship....it was awesome,loved the oiling of hair n the tom n jerry watching part...Really touching....Ooooh Atul ki Anjali has come!!!! Awwww...so cute....lol....You truly deserve a standing ovation!!! Clap Clap Can't wait for the remaining parts of your fantastic ff...Oh and thanks a million for all the pms....really really appreciated it.....
Love,
Ananya
PS.hope your neck is better n that you're taking care of yourself... Wink

hey ananaya so nic to hear from u agn...i know u mentiuoned having gone out for the weekend....well um delighted by ur comments n looks like ur just in time for the end...enjoy reading!!!

Go to top