Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 - Page 86

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: forevercharmed

OMG!! i just caught up with ur entire FF and i simply loved it!!! πŸ‘it was amazing!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ i really loved AR's relationship 😳 how it had so much trust! 😳 and love 😳 ...amazing FF!!πŸ‘

Avanti

thanx a bunch avanti.....ur comments are dam encouraging n um realllly flattered!!!thanx again!!1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArmiandRidz4eva

OMG, u finished ur ff???? i only just started reading it lolz and so quickly it finished, i got upto Part 20, and then u finished with part 23?? it was one of my favourites and a daily dose lol, are you writing anymore?? cos i would love to read it
thank u for the PM,

loved all the parts i caught up with (21, 22 and 23)
really sad its ended 😭 😭

and a again this was a great ff

Love Sania πŸ˜ƒ 😳

thanx sania i loved working on it too n miss doing the updates...hopefully il get some new idea brewing in my head soon...
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spln

um a grad student now....doing MS here in the states....umich, ann arbor.....n um majoring in EE:optics...wat abt u???

ooo nice, im doing IT engineering, just finihsed junior year at lehigh, a couple of my friends go to umich, but they are all undergrads, dunnop if you'll know them
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cheen2005

ooo nice, im doing IT engineering, just finihsed junior year at lehigh, a couple of my friends go to umich, but they are all undergrads, dunnop if you'll know them

guess i wont....grad school dsnt leave much time for socialization unfortunately!!!!
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guess i wont....grad school dsnt leave much time for socialization unfortunately!!!!

awwww but dude im seriosuly missing this fanfic soooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyy much, its a lil boring around now πŸ˜• i miss those pm notifications 😭
-aditi- thumbnail

lolzzzz good ur still on 17th part.....atleast ur not mad at me coz its over yet!!!no actually i am mad at myself onlyπŸ˜† juz kidding its awsom to hear ppl say they miss it yes because your writing worth it😳....will try coming up with something new soon!!!i'll be waitingπŸ˜ƒ

spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cheen2005

awwww but dude im seriosuly missing this fanfic soooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyy much, its a lil boring around now πŸ˜• i miss those pm notifications 😭

aaawwww....wil try to b bk in acion at the earliest!!!!
spln thumbnail
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey naseem,

finally after so many days i have managed to come online and read the ff.......but least i knew i wud see the end.... 😭

Now i dont need to say how much i adore this ff and last few parts have been very cuteee......the mothers' day and the confession game was very nice........

will miss this ff loads......hope u'll come up with something new soon?

thanx for the pms...

luv,
shivani
komalsirwani thumbnail
ure worth all the comments yaar...do PM me wen u get a new idea n u start something real soon...n yea y dont u write an epilogue like sonia did 4 her fic...wen it ended....im sure we'll love to read it...just a lovely end to the wonderful story...just an idea...frm my side πŸ˜‰