Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: pal_279

omg!!!!!!i am jus speechless.....hw do u write so well!!!!!
awesome awesome awesome.......jus 2 gud.... 👏

your ff is jus perfect like d title....tho m really sad dat it ws d last part....i jus gt addictd 2 d ff....n nw u r ending it 😭 ..........bt no probs.....i hope 2 reading ur next ff soon....pls do make another ff 2......waiting eagerly for it 😃

n thnx a lot for the pm 😊

Tc... 😃

hi dear thanx a bunch for that long awsom comment....loved working on the ff as much as u liked reading....hope to write something more soon myself!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey nj 😊
how r u???
thanks for the pm 😉
feeling bad that such a wonderfull ff came to an end yaar 😭
but nevertheless all good things comes to an end
i know im being tooo philosophical 😆
but seriously never wanted this ff to come to an end
this is one of the best pieces of writing so far ive read 👏 👏 👏
loved the whole ff n the last part was very nice n touching esp the last para it was brilliant
im totally speechless now yaar plz bear with me for that
👏

il bear with that hun if u bear with me for falling short of words to say a simple yet trully meant thanx for the wonderful comments!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

OMG wat a beautiful ending .... i luved da way u tied up all da loose ends !!! dont really have words 2 describe it ... but u knw wat i knw gonna eagerly wait for u 2 write another ff reallll sooooon !!! n wen u do make sure u pm me coz i wouldnt want 2 miss it n yeah just wanted 2 thank u for sharing such a beautiful story wit us !!!! thanks a ton take care

thanx a bunch dear so glad u liked it so much....its been wonderful for me to have shared the work with everybody here....loved it out n out!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

thankx for the PM
u r truly a talented writer
infact this forum is flooded with creative people
loved the way u ended it
when is the next one coming up

hehe next one....personally i duno yet myself....but the moment i have somthing forming in my head it will be here on the forum for sure!!!thanx for the comments
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheen2005

im speechless, completely dumbfounded, i have no words to describe how marvelous that ending was, i literally had happy tears in my eyes, u made it seem soooooo real sweetie, i must say outstanding work, and now u have to start a new ff cause i just cant not read stories by u everyday now...simply mindblowing 😃 😃 😃

will miss this story alotttt, will probably reread it soon especially the last couple of parts 😉

o also congrats on the 100 pages 😃 good job

thanx hun....i know um so addicted to logging in all thru the day to do the updates um just too wela all of a sudden...n 1oo pages...well its thanx to u all....the story cud not have taken that much space for sure!!!loved working on it for the readers here...thanx a bunch!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_sonia

Hey NJ

it was rocking part...a line of gr8 confession was jus awesome, loved them esp ridz...but im sad ur ff finished but all good has to come to an end...i jus loved ur ff's each pt, each line...everything...the concept, characters, how u slowly unfolded the story jus everything was perfect...ur a gr8 gr8 writer...4 sure im going 2 read ur ff again n again

THANKS A TON 4 GIVING US SUCH A WONDERFUL, MIND-BLOWING FF

hey that is sooooo sweet of u sonia....u really have me smiling end to end!!!thanx for appreciating my work it indeed turns my thinking cells in the brain on!!!

LUV, SONU

spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodubai

Hi, Loved your FF, am so speechless, read the entire FF in one go, it was that beautiful, loved the way you crafted the whole plot...so beautiful...so nicely...tha characters were all nice & good. I read the entire FF in one day, while working...actually hardly working...now I have loads of work pending, but what to do your FF was so addicting that I had to read to what happens next, I loved every part....the love scenes between Arman & Ridz...the friendship bond shared by the 3 friends....bro/sis relation...all were so wonderful, really hats off to you for writing such a wonderful story...am really sad that it has come to an end...but as mentioned by someone...all good things come to an end....really enjoyed it very much...thanks for it...take care...jyoti

thanx a bunch jyoti....loved ur detailed comeent u had me flying up high with so much praise....need to be punctured back to ground level!!!but yeh...um glad u liked it...p.s. hope u will not hav too much trbl making up for ur pending work or id feel guilty abt it...
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

wow what a beautiful story!
i am speachless at the moment, this was definately a masterpiece! from the characters, to the plot, to the finale, everything was "perfect"
i loved how everything just tied in on the ending, it was really special!
the perfect fairy tale ending, but imperfectly perfect!
your such a talented writter and i hope you decide to write another ff soon!
thanks for the wonderful ff, it was a real treat!

hey thanx a ton!!!um so glad u liked it...n u used my title well in the comment hehe!!!new ff...i sure hope so too!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: jia..

NJ a big thanxxxxxxxxx to u for treating us with such a truly brilliant masterpiece......i hav already showered u with the best praises i cud...... at the end which was again so very awesomely and outstandingly written i can just say a very very very big thankyou for giving us this experience......

will be looking forward to read more from u now.....as u hav left me in ur complete awe.....hats off to yet again......

jia...sweetie....ur comments all thru have been exceptionally encouraging....n of course they have done wonders in bloating up my ego bigtime!!!hehehe....i hope to come back with something new soon as well!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya

i cant belive my favorite ff is over 😭 i am feeling soo bad.
i must say this is the best and the greatest ff i have ever read ur ending was really so beautiful.
👏
plz.................do write such beautiful ff again and again.we all will be waiting

hey THANXXXXXXXXX that was a lovely comment will try to figure something new soon!!!