Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 73)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina123

<span><span>Hey, W.O.W....that was...different...not what i would have expected...Just awesome...I thought Armaan's reaction was justified and same with Muskaan's. The feelings and emotions of each character are so visibly clear, really does justice to their charcater. This part was an intense one, i know....but i couldn't help but laugh when Atul said </span></span>"botany guys are never smart with this stuff...." <span><span> </span></span><span></span><span></span><span>Each
part always has something new packed in their its hard sometimes to
control my excitement...especially when i get your PM's....okay i sound
a bit crazed now...Loved the update...

Take Care
Luv
Nainu
XxX</span>

hey please excuse my sheer lazyness to reply for two of ur comments in one go....but i really appreciate them ....love reading them....glad ur liking it

p.s. quick ques...r u working with zuzu on that HP-DMG ff???if yes...just wanted to say its lovely!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_princess

hey great part yaar1 loved it so much!

i love the way you have portraits each character especially muskaan who was not ready to belive her own brother!!!!

GOD knows actually not GOD u know what is going to happen next!!!

continue soon!!cant wait to read1 to much suspense! Big smile to handel!

well u can say i have a vague idea....but even i dont know exactly how i want to turn things ahead...hope u lik it whatever end i finalise on!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

OMG NJ......u know just read 17,18,19 all together......and how i wish i cud have showered u with the most wonderful praises after each part......ur jus outta this world trust me.......not kidding....ur style has blown me........

each emotion so beautifully described tat i feel like reading them again and again....i mustread each part of urs atleast twice by now......sum parts even more then tat.....ur outstanding.....i feel a standing ovation this time cannot do the trick.....u deserve much more.....loved the masterplan.....then armaan's outburst.....muskaan too.....atul supporting.....just brilliant.....and best was the way ridz supported him.......i feel i can go and on here.....

if i find more praises than outstanding i will firstly bestow it on u dear.....

hope ur doing fine now......has the pain gone????? take care hun......my best wishes for u ......

in ur awe
JiaPS- thanx a ton for ur pms......u have no idea how happy i get seeing them........Embarrassed

jia honey...u really leave me short of words to answer ur replies...u just seem to shower such wonderful comments that i hav no way left to express how much they mean....n how vital they are to keep me going....but um assuming that asa wonderful ff writer urself(the best his week!!!!) u know wat i mean about wonderful comments!!!keep reading!!!!
perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

OMG...u r not even giving me time 2 reply on previous parts be4 u post da next 1!

But...FANTASTIC JOB! id nt tink i cn comment much after seeing ur fabulous writing! Clap

Plz continue soon!

Marisha
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectpiscean

OMG...u r not even giving me time 2 reply on previous parts be4 u post da next 1!

But...FANTASTIC JOB! id nt tink i cn comment much after seeing ur fabulous writing! Clap

Plz continue soon!

Marisha

i will dear....thanx for the comments!!!
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
totally awstruck by each of d parts.............u r simply outstandin d way u explained each n evry emotion runnin down in d family was simply brilliant..............finally d truth is out in front of evry1 ,n thank u 4 not prolongin muski's disbelief in Armaan n Ridz...........now wanna c Samrat kickedout....totally smitten by this
Clap
123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
omg soooooooo miuch tension
n emotions i luved it
da way u described evrthing it was great
n u portrayed evyones views n feelings in an amazzin
way im luved it as always ur a fab writr
updte soooon plzzzz cnt wait 4da nxt prt
luv niz Clap
cheen2005 Senior Member
cheen2005
cheen2005

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
omg that was intense, and of course radhika comes to the rescue woo hoooo...i must say this part was nicely written, i liked muskan's part, very real but of ocurse she had to give in at the end Big smile

but poor armu, i wanted to kiss him alover when he was crying Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed hehehe ok post the next part soon!!!

o btw daisies are my favorite flowers too Big smile so thanksss

Go to top