Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 66)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
part 18 frends...i know this one is short...but it is perhaps so far the most crucial part to the story i built over the week...not the best in terms of a fun read....but it settles down most questions i guess....u know um not sleepy so i might just update once more but no promise...till then enjoy part 18....

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Hmm... now you have me wondering... what is Ridz plan... Ermm

Anyhow... aweeeeeeeeeesomeee!! You know how bollywood movies always have that same storyline... guy marries girl for her money.. blah blah blah.. but the way you've written your story is completely marvelous!!

Can't wait to see wat happens next! Thanks for the PM!

Zuzu

lolzzz yeh guess the essential similarity is that i dont let the hero lose or stay away from his girl too long and that in the end al is alwaz good!!!typically BW style i agree....but then iv alwaz liked BW!!!hope u like the new update....i hope u wudnt think its too melodramatic LOL
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

omg I agree I really liked these past few parts....thanks for the pm. With each update your story keeps getting more engrossing! Clap I really can't wait for the next part. I wonder how the family will react and how Armaan and Ridz will reunite! Embarrassed
-Shweta

hey i hope u like the new update as well!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rihanaa

wowwwwwww i dont hv words after readin da 17th part ..i wonder wt is goin on in ridhimmas mind neways jus wanted 2 knoe wil u b updatin da 18th part 2day ..plzzzz do so .....w8in eagerly 4 ur replyyyyyyy Tongue

hey sorry i was busy working on the 18th update just started replying, n i guess ur not onlin anymore...but enjoy reading when u do!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodqueen5

just read the last three parts you updated today... they were incredible and like always was left speechless.. the more i read it the more hooked i get... cant wait till the next part hope you continue soon

hey hope u like the new update too!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff33cc size=4>its reallya nice update i like ur ff its amazing u made me short of words and thanks for the pm please update it soon. I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, And then I looked at you, And I kept looking at you, For the rose isn't as beautiful as you.

thanx girl...hope u lik the new part!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheen2005

oooooo nice part, seems like radhika will now have the upper hand at this alliance woo hooo, she's gonna straigthen up those oldies Dead

ok now lets have some romantic moments as ridz has "forgiven" armu Big smile

waiting desperately for the next part!!!

i will def try to do that soon as well for now the new part just unfold a major part of the story...hope u lik it
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sea_nyx

Originally posted by spln

u know....seriously u have to believe me when i say this...but um a dam impatient person....all my freinds call me the one night stand girl n before u start thinking in the obvious way....no its not about guys....its abt books....iv been such an imaptient reader al my life that i have to finish the book i start in the same night itself....no matter how big....i just dont put it down til its done....guess the essential traits dont vary whether u read or write except that its just not in my human capacity to write the whole ff in one night or id probably do that....just plain impatience....but if everybody here calls that prompt and fast i love the credits!!!!olzzz...seriously...the response is keeping me going.... and yeh well...u too keep reading...ur comments r really special!!!

wow we have even more things in common than i thought, even i'm the same. u wouldn't believe the number of times i turned up late and half-asleep for a lecture cause i stayed up the night before to finish some book or the other. it's like once i get engrossed in a story i can't let go of it until i finish it, (and then of course i go back and savor my fav bits again and again LOL)

tht's one of the best things about ur ff, u don't put me through the torture of waiting impatiently for wht seems like eternity 4 the nxt post.

coming to part 17 which i just finished, i loved the way armaan tries to get ridz to forgive him, i think i'm falling for the guyEmbarrassed.

omg in love with a fictional character, mera kya hoga ? Cry LOL

any way do update soon, i want to find out wht ridz's plan is

omg really????u know i was always told that um crazy to re read parts from huge books lik gone with the wind n suitable boy as well...the small ones i just re read all thru!!!but i know wat u mean...theres parts of books iv read over a hundred times...know the lines by heart!!!

do i know ur name????um naseem

n yeh thanx for the awsom comments!!!keep reading!!!

Go to top