Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 61)

kumpal12 Senior Member
kumpal12
kumpal12

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hey NJ, Hope u are feeling better now.....have some gud food and medicines.... and for the update u need a round of applause.... it was little sad to see both of them like dat.... poor armi he is feeling so lost..... and by the help of our new angel radhika i think evythng is set now...

hope ridz is bak in action to make our armi super happy... Wink
i want armi to say his true feelings to her even though radhika has told....

Finally dats an amazing part as usual.... i think for the next part i will refer dictionory for an adjective and then comment......as i feel lost with the words to appreciate ur writing..... hey dont forget to take care of ur sprained neck.....in between these mindblowing updates.

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheen2005

yayyyyyy i love radhika malik...shes my new fav character Big smile woo hoo ridz back in action yayyy now dont make her torture poor armuuu he's cried more than i can handle Cry now happy times

ps i must say shes a stong girl...got armu on the couch by herself, commendable Wink

lolzzzz....yeh i knida liked writing that although i have to admit thats a big blooper indeed.....she couldnt possibly have done it by herself for real!!!!but i just thot since she was gona take charge of the situation from now for a wile...mite as well let her begin her job!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelnevelie

hey nice update NJ!!!!
will b waiting for ur next part..!!

cheers

thanx for the comments hun....il have it done soon!!!
ami_princess IF-Dazzler
ami_princess
ami_princess

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
hey loved it as always! cant wait to see what happens next!........

plzzzzz continue soon!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet=me

Hey!!! I'm soooo sorry for the late comment NJ....just finished reading parts 15 n 16!!!!! OMG you brought out the emotions soooooo well!!!! It was brilliant!!! Ridz's n Armaan's pain,Armaan's guilt it was just spectacular!!!! Honestly....It was just too good for words....Sooooo glad that Riddhima has forgiven him....Hope everything's fine between them soon...Can't waaaaait to find out what Riddhima's master plan is...Ugh I can't believe that this is the last part I'm gonna be able to read be4 I go out of town....I'm dyiiiiiing to know what's gonna happen....Thankfully my trip is a super short one n I'll be back on Monday to catch up with your fantastic ff....Thanks soooooo much for the pms...Really appreciated it....Can't waaaaait for the next part....
Love,
Ananya

hey thanx a ton for the extensive comments...they things just had to get fine i cud not bring myself to write another crying part....lolzzzz....the pain from the neck is enuf i was lik ok no more pain in the FF atleast now....
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumpal12

hey NJ, Hope u are feeling better now.....have some gud food and medicines.... and for the update u need a round of applause.... it was little sad to see both of them like dat.... poor armi he is feeling so lost..... and by the help of our new angel radhika i think evythng is set now...

hope ridz is bak in action to make our armi super happy... Wink
i want armi to say his true feelings to her even though radhika has told....

Finally dats an amazing part as usual.... i think for the next part i will refer dictionory for an adjective and then comment......as i feel lost with the words to appreciate ur writing..... hey dont forget to take care of ur sprained neck.....in between these mindblowing updates.

u really leave no chances to flatter me completely dear....thanx a ton...its really encouraging...lov reading ur comments....will update ....as i alwaz say....as soon as um done!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_princess

hey loved it as always! cant wait to see what happens next!........

plzzzzz continue soon!!!!

me too!!!i mean cant wait to put up the next part hope to have it done soon!!!
sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
wow! ridz has really changed
u knw i never thought she would be the one
to take on samrat
somehow i unconsciously attributed a more passive role to her, with armaan te dynamic one
but this is how it SHOULD be
i can't imagine any other way now
plz plz plzzzzzzzz update soon
can't wait to see armaan's reaction to the new ridz

Go to top