Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 59)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lightening

hey first of all thnx for the p.m. i wish you would p.m. me the nxt tym as
well. n yeah well it was as usual fantabulous!!!!!!!!!! 3 cheers for u hip hip
hurray Clap
Clap oh n i hope u r fine now............btw wats ur name?
i m stutie

o n my name is naseem....but NJ will also do....great to hav u here stutie

Naina123 Senior Member
Naina123
Naina123

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Firstly i am sooooooooo sorry for not commenting earlier... but that was just because you use to leave me speechless everytime with ur parts!!!

Ur just an amazing writer... simply awesome... the way you weave the thoughts of Armaan and Ridz is simply marvellous... and thanks for updating soooo fast!!! You are an awesome writer.. i know i am repeating myself.. but you so DESERVE IT!!!

Get well soon... take care of your health!!!

Luv
Nainu
XxX
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

wowwwwwwwwwwww NJ.......thats all i can dear.....most beautifully emotional clash ever written......i mean ridz sounding so detached and armaan crying......jus hope he better see his father's scheme soon......i felt bad for them both.....but tats the beauty......it was so beautifully written that it touched my heart yet again......hats off and a huge round of applause to u ......and a big thanxxxxxxxx for updating despite of injuries.....

am praying that u get well soon......and will be waiting very very patiently but eagerly for the next part....jus hope she doesnt call off the wedding.......

take care
Jia

hey jia....thanx a bunch hun!!!!!!!n the updates are not despite the injury but because of the injury....got nothing else to do!!!!!not even cooked my own food....sm frends got grub for me...lolzzzzz...enjoy the next part
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by castrafa

<span>OMG i was missing such a amazing fanfic. </span><br><span>Hi NJ u r a great writer dear </span><span>and wow love the quick updates u give. Lovely story concept</span><span> and the way u portraying the characters amazing</span><span>. plsssssss do keep going and ya thanks a tone for the express updates can't</span><span> wait for next........to c what ridz does....hope she does not cancel off the event. Clap Clap Clap and the turn of armaan into soft hearted person VOLA dear my salute to ur creativity.EmbarrassedSmiletcwill be waitingSmilesash</span>

thank u so much sweetie....
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumpal12

Hey NJ, wat happened yaar.... dont think too much abt this...u are writing it with super perfection... so dont be lost in thoughts..... do take care first and dont strain urself.... we can wait for the update dear Wink ....

comming to the parts.... sorry i slept yesterday little early so couldnt catch up with part 14.... now i read both in one shot.... superb yaar asusual.... and one thng i didnt have cliffhanger LOL ... part 15 is little sad but its ok yaar as it is very much needed and u write emotions so perfectly dat makes me read again and again even though they are sad...... dont bother abt replying to each comment... we all can understand... take care ya.....and update only when u feel better.....

hey i love reading ur comments....they are so touching...i will really high!!!thanx dear!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gari14

awwww....tat was just soooo touching!!...loved every bit of yr writing...love the way u poured out their feelings!!...its sooo beautiful..n touchy....awww....im lovin yr FF...wit the various twists...cant wait to see how it turns out Wink
love yr writingg!!.... Clap

hey um glad u liked it....enjoy the new update!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sea_nyx

omg sweety
just logged into he forum only to read of ur accident
but 8 steps and a sprained neck? WOW!
the best i could ever manage was 4 steps and a sprained ankle LOL
but i did manage to fall off the top berth in a train, does tht count?
coming back to ur update, it was fabulous
the way it pulled at the heart strings, but yet manage to end on a positive note...
tht was my fav part actually, the scene with the basketball, just so full of hope...
and the present frm the three musketeers was just perfect, so thoughtful
do get well soon and don't overstrain urself trying to satisfy our greedy appetites for more of ur scrumptious updates

hehe....well i have quite a history of injuries...teme when ur onlin next tim n we can compete lolzzzz um glad my mum cant see me writing this she is forever tired of me n my injuries....!!!!newaz back to this....thanx for the comments!!!enjoy the next part
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

am glad i waited for ur update before going off 2 sleep ... n i really enjoyed reading part 16 ... atleast now riddhima knws da whole truth n thankfully seems 2 have forgiven armaan ... phew !!! hoepfully next few parts will have da feel gud factor returning n as assuming cant wait 2 read dem !!!

yeh il put my effort into not giving u all a sad weekend...will pic up pace n get the happy times back!!!

Go to top