Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 45)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sea_nyx

tht was just perfect,
i loved how relaxed they are with each other,
the romantic bit especially was just mind-blowing,
exactly the right mix of passion and laughter Embarrassed .
and can i say yet again how much i adore ridz in this
she's just perfect; no actually they're just perfect for each other.
i hope her trust in armaan will help her overcome
the shock of finding out about the deal.

yeh il figure out someway of breakiing tht news to her which will be fair both to the storyline and to the readers who are encouraging me so much...thanx for the comments!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet=me

That was fabulous!!! I'm completely dumbfounded at how beautifully this part was written since u said that it's the first time that you've written a real romantic scene...It was just awesome....Loved the trust n faith that AR have in each other...the confession was also really really sweet.....Oh and Ridz's gift was adorable....legally yours..lol...it was 222 good...Can't wait for the next part...love your ff...Btw,thanks alot for the pm....
Love,
Ananya

hey um so glad u like it...and that gift idea....well um from a family of law ppl, except that um an engineer myself...but newaz we gave a gift to dad once my brother n i along with mum...it was a book and we wrote these words on it....thot they made ample sense here too so i reused the idea...glad u like it!!!!keep reading!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey spln(NJ as written in ur siggie area) by the way whats ur name yaar sorry i dont know
well im prerna
off late ive been reading ur ff but i couldnt comment plz pardon me for that Cry Cry Cry
i truely feel terrible when i dont comment seriously yaar
coz i had an exam today n i was busy with that but now iom a free bird LOL n will comeent reg whenever u update ur ff but only on one cond u gotta pm me when u update ur ff LOL
i loved ur ff yaarits an amaizing concept u truely deserve an applaud for this ff
Clap
so many for not commenting all this while
i hope its suffices the delay LOL

well i gues my ff should project that i dont care about a delayed confession...or apprciation in this case...as long as it comes to me!!!lolzzzz no seriously thanx a ton for ur comments n no need to apologize...um glad u lik the ff....and hope ur exam went off well....will be looking forward to read more of ur comments from now on!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey spln(NJ as written in ur siggie area) by the way whats ur name yaar sorry i dont know
well im prerna
off late ive been reading ur ff but i couldnt comment plz pardon me for that Cry Cry Cry
i truely feel terrible when i dont comment seriously yaar
coz i had an exam today n i was busy with that but now iom a free bird LOL n will comeent reg whenever u update ur ff but only on one cond u gotta pm me when u update ur ff LOL
i loved ur ff yaarits an amaizing concept u truely deserve an applaud for this ff
Clap
so many for not commenting all this while
i hope its suffices the delay LOL

oh yeh n my name is naseem....but NJ will do just fine!!!!
dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged
jus read last three pts...it was just out of thw world...i mean it...the way he was restless not finding her...getting worried when she wasnt here...then how he got 2 know his own feeling was n his confession after the fight, the gift n the cake romance scene just everything was very marvelous...jus brilliant

ur such a wonderful written...i feel soo good reading ur ff...it is gr8 fun reading it...hats off 2 u 4 writing each part soo well
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_sonia

jus read last three pts...it was just out of thw world...i mean it...the way he was restless not finding her...getting worried when she wasnt here...then how he got 2 know his own feeling was n his confession after the fight, the gift n the cake romance scene just everything was very marvelous...jus brilliant

ur such a wonderful written...i feel soo good reading ur ff...it is gr8 fun reading it...hats off 2 u 4 writing each part soo well

thanx a ton sonia!!!i hope u will continue enjoying the upcoming parts!!!
hibos1 Senior Member
hibos1
hibos1

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi Naseem,

now what do i say,...it is unbelievable this is the first time you are writing the romantic part. I was renedered speechless. it was awesome!!!

I am fallig short of superlatives when praising your ff...the best part was his quick realisation of his mistake. and it was so sweet of him to be so honestly apologetic for his mistake.

thanks for the update. as sual waiting for the next one,...love -Ria

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hibos1

Hi Naseem,

now what do i say,...it is unbelievable this is the first time you are writing the romantic part. I was renedered speechless. it was awesome!!!

I am fallig short of superlatives when praising your ff...the best part was his quick realisation of his mistake. and it was so sweet of him to be so honestly apologetic for his mistake.

thanks for the update. as sual waiting for the next one,...love -Ria

thanx a lot ria....um so happy u all liked the update....i liked doing it but u know ur never sure if wat sounds romantic to u sounds similarly to everybody else so...but yeh thanx for the wonderful comments!!!

Go to top