Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 42)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hibos1

Oh My god!!!! another cliffhanger,...Loved this part the best until now. I am amazed by the talent u have,...u write so fast and so well that each part seems better than the previous one. I loved Atul,...and oh my my!!!! what a turn "birthday girl" well not in 1000 years wud Armaan have thought that there could be another imp reason for her to not e with him. could I dare say,...please update soon. love -Ria

hey ria hope u will like the 12th update i just poseted...thanx for the comments...and i hope these 4 will be enuf to last u all for next 12 hours....i so need to turn off the laptop for a wile now....after replying each one of u angels of course!!!

123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
wooooow
ur amazin cnt belive hw many tmes u'v bin updtdin
u deserve a wel earned rest
i luved it as usual
jus finished readin da last part wen anvr part poped up lool it was soooooo sweet
i luv it wot mre cn i say
well done
luv u 4 updtin sooo quckily
luv niz
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged

OMG!!! The first one for you but indeed the best part till now... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

It was very cuteeee.......you rokkkk dear......I just love the beauty of their relationship......both knw each other so well.......and the dialogues you put in to describe their emotions are mindblowing......

thank u so much for this quick update.....I was dieing to read it....i knw i'm crazy but u updated it just after 2 hrs nd 40 mins, u must be hell lot tired....so now u rilli need some rest......so take a nap and give us more n more wonderful parts like this.......

but then again....12 hours?????......are u kidding.......i wud die waiting for it........lol....just kidding........but update soon till then i'll enjoy the moment.....yayyyyy AR confessed...Embarrassed

thanx for the pm.....

luv,
shivani Embarrassed

Edited by $h!V@n! - 08 May 2008 at 12:35am
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

oooohhhhhhhhhhhh gawd!!!!!! why r u prolonging the confession bit.............i am dying to see them 2gether...............i loved that comment on the "organ in the left part".......simply superb..........brilliant piece of work Naseem.......... now i get it.......it is Rids Bday and Armi does not even know.........now we will have him feeling super guilty..lets see how he redeems himself in her eyes..... but darling have sum pity on the readers........i think armaan is reasonably chastissed and sudhrofyed.give him his lady love so that we can also breathe a sigh of relief....... u know the best part of FF is at least here we can DEMAND what we all are waiting for unlike the serial where we all will be living in hope for the AR confession. HAIL DMG.........LONG LIVE AR........HAH HA LOL

psst psst....i dont want to be too chipkoooo.............................

BUT WHENZ THE NEXT UPDATE CUMING UP???????

hey hun!!! i hope part 12 will take care of ur demands on behalf of the sudhorofied armaan LOL newaz...thanx a ton for ur extensive commentslove reading them....infcat i was laughing so hard my housemate came to check what happened to me!!!!enjoy reading!!!
kumpal12 Senior Member
kumpal12
kumpal12

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
heyyy dat was a very cute confession......3 parts in a day.... dats fabulous.... i really appreciate it..... and do take proper rest....OMG how do u write it so perfectly... Clap

u left me here speechless once again...
Thanks once again for the quick update.... now i can have a very peaceful sleep and have a dream of part12... wowwwwww dat would be so cute.... so i am going to sleep to dream this wonderful romantic part...... take care....
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumpal12

OMG OMG dats an excellent one dear..... u are so fast in updating and i really loved it.....

my dear hero itna gussa accha nai....dekho ab tumhari ridzy naaraaz hogayi.....
oh god its her birthday.......dat was never expected which is superb but really sad he made her cry Cry on her birthday..... oh god y did u stop there Angry as i am really eager to know the reaction of him and his feelings which u will be pen down excellently......i know u wont make me wait for long....continue sooonnnnnnnnnn dear.....
continue so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
Clap

thank u so much for the comments...i hope u will like the 12th update as much....
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rihanaa

hey amazin ff dis is ma fav ff ....but dis part waz so sad Cry Cry Cry if ur online can u update now Wink Tongue orelse i wont get sleep plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i did update dear....duno if ur onlin to read it or not...but i hope u hav a good sleep!!!thanx for the wonderful comments!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodqueen5

wow thats was a really fast update... awesome part... hope armaan figures something out to make it up to ridz...hope you continue soon (im pretty sure you will)

hope u like part 12 n it meets ur expectations from a confession scene

Go to top