Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 108)

ArmiandRidz4eva Goldie
ArmiandRidz4eva
ArmiandRidz4eva

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
OMG, u finished ur ff???? i only just started reading it lolz and so quickly it finished, i got upto Part 20, and then u finished with part 23?? it was one of my favourites and a daily dose lol, are you writing anymore?? cos i would love to read it
thank u for the PM,

loved all the parts i caught up with (21, 22 and 23)
really sad its ended Cry Cry

and a again this was a great ff

Love Sania Big smile Embarrassed

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

nj fic khattam ho gayiShockedShockedShocked and m still on my 17th part yaarShocked...me a real dumbo rt?!Angry
am yet to read pura-pura...par i wanna say ur fic is amazing Embarrassed ...i njoyed reading every part and am still njoying it Embarrassed ...plz do bring on a new ficEmbarrassed

lolzzzz good ur still on 17th part.....atleast ur not mad at me coz its over yet!!!juz kidding its awsom to hear ppl say they miss it....will try coming up with something new soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalsirwani

NJ...omg i dont believe this...i thot ure a writer heheheh my apologies then for all the wrong thots in my mind...but seriously uve neva thot of writin u write so beautifully....i mean im sure u can give a tough competeition top the best writers anywhr....ure story made me drool ...i was literally into every scene n my frnd who dosent even knw u probably is already a fan...dats ure writin charm...hehehehehehe so any ideas for another scripts?

well i was on my high school n undergrad ed boards for a total of almost 9 years n worked for fun as a freelance writer with th indian express for two years during high school like part time....but essentially only done writing coz i like doing it....never professionally....just enjoy it...but um so so so pampered with the reviews....takes me back to my freelance writer daz n the feedbacks from then!!!nostalgic now *sigh sigh*
thanx a ton for the comments!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheen2005

Originally posted by spln

hey dear....oh my god....i just dont know wat to say to express my emotions after reading ur comments....um sooooo overwhelmed....thanx a bunch....uum so glad u like it that much....but um hardly a writer...an engineer by profession!!!!
omg im an engineer too Big smile what year are you??? n what kind u doing???

um a grad student now....doing MS here in the states....umich, ann arbor.....n um majoring in EE:optics...wat abt u???
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilizbabe

OMG, Clap such a wonderfull FF ,I finally finished reading it.Very well written and a wonderful story line,I can say that this is one of the best FF I have read.The story line was very nice.I loved all the parts.

I am looking forward to see more of ur works.

Liz

thanx a ton dear....um looking forward to doing something new as well!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevercharmed

OMG!! i just caught up with ur entire FF and i simply loved it!!! Clapit was amazing!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap i really loved AR's relationship Embarrassed how it had so much trust! Embarrassed and love Embarrassed ...amazing FF!!Clap

Avanti

thanx a bunch avanti.....ur comments are dam encouraging n um realllly flattered!!!thanx again!!1
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmiandRidz4eva

OMG, u finished ur ff???? i only just started reading it lolz and so quickly it finished, i got upto Part 20, and then u finished with part 23?? it was one of my favourites and a daily dose lol, are you writing anymore?? cos i would love to read it
thank u for the PM,

loved all the parts i caught up with (21, 22 and 23)
really sad its ended Cry Cry

and a again this was a great ff

Love Sania Big smile Embarrassed

thanx sania i loved working on it too n miss doing the updates...hopefully il get some new idea brewing in my head soon...
cheen2005 Senior Member
cheen2005
cheen2005

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cheen2005

hey dear....oh my god....i just dont know wat to say to express my emotions after reading ur comments....um sooooo overwhelmed....thanx a bunch....uum so glad u like it that much....but um hardly a writer...an engineer by profession!!!!
omg im an engineer too Big smile what year are you??? n what kind u doing???

um a grad student now....doing MS here in the states....umich, ann arbor.....n um majoring in EE:optics...wat abt u???

ooo nice, im doing IT engineering, just finihsed junior year at lehigh, a couple of my friends go to umich, but they are all undergrads, dunnop if you'll know them

Go to top