Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 (Page 104)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alvina

thankx for the PM
u r truly a talented writer
infact this forum is flooded with creative people
loved the way u ended it
when is the next one coming up

hehe next one....personally i duno yet myself....but the moment i have somthing forming in my head it will be here on the forum for sure!!!thanx for the comments

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheen2005

im speechless, completely dumbfounded, i have no words to describe how marvelous that ending was, i literally had happy tears in my eyes, u made it seem soooooo real sweetie, i must say outstanding work, and now u have to start a new ff cause i just cant not read stories by u everyday now...simply mindblowing Big smile Big smile Big smile

will miss this story alotttt, will probably reread it soon especially the last couple of parts Wink

o also congrats on the 100 pages Big smile good job

thanx hun....i know um so addicted to logging in all thru the day to do the updates um just too wela all of a sudden...n 1oo pages...well its thanx to u all....the story cud not have taken that much space for sure!!!loved working on it for the readers here...thanx a bunch!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_sonia

Hey NJ

it was rocking part...a line of gr8 confession was jus awesome, loved them esp ridz...but im sad ur ff finished but all good has to come to an end...i jus loved ur ff's each pt, each line...everything...the concept, characters, how u slowly unfolded the story jus everything was perfect...ur a gr8 gr8 writer...4 sure im going 2 read ur ff again n again

THANKS A TON 4 GIVING US SUCH A WONDERFUL, MIND-BLOWING FF

hey that is sooooo sweet of u sonia....u really have me smiling end to end!!!thanx for appreciating my work it indeed turns my thinking cells in the brain on!!!

LUV, SONU
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jodubai

Hi, Loved your FF, am so speechless, read the entire FF in one go, it was that beautiful, loved the way you crafted the whole plot...so beautiful...so nicely...tha characters were all nice & good. I read the entire FF in one day, while working...actually hardly working...now I have loads of work pending, but what to do your FF was so addicting that I had to read to what happens next, I loved every part....the love scenes between Arman & Ridz...the friendship bond shared by the 3 friends....bro/sis relation...all were so wonderful, really hats off to you for writing such a wonderful story...am really sad that it has come to an end...but as mentioned by someone...all good things come to an end....really enjoyed it very much...thanks for it...take care...jyoti

thanx a bunch jyoti....loved ur detailed comeent u had me flying up high with so much praise....need to be punctured back to ground level!!!but yeh...um glad u liked it...p.s. hope u will not hav too much trbl making up for ur pending work or id feel guilty abt it...
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robin_M

wow what a beautiful story!
i am speachless at the moment, this was definately a masterpiece! from the characters, to the plot, to the finale, everything was "perfect"
i loved how everything just tied in on the ending, it was really special!
the perfect fairy tale ending, but imperfectly perfect!
your such a talented writter and i hope you decide to write another ff soon!
thanks for the wonderful ff, it was a real treat!

hey thanx a ton!!!um so glad u liked it...n u used my title well in the comment hehe!!!new ff...i sure hope so too!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

NJ a big thanxxxxxxxxx to u for treating us with such a truly brilliant masterpiece......i hav already showered u with the best praises i cud...... at the end which was again so very awesomely and outstandingly written i can just say a very very very big thankyou for giving us this experience......

will be looking forward to read more from u now.....as u hav left me in ur complete awe.....hats off to yet again......

jia...sweetie....ur comments all thru have been exceptionally encouraging....n of course they have done wonders in bloating up my ego bigtime!!!hehehe....i hope to come back with something new soon as well!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasya

i cant belive my favorite ff is over Cry i am feeling soo bad.
i must say this is the best and the greatest ff i have ever read ur ending was really so beautiful.
Clap
plz.................do write such beautiful ff again and again.we all will be waiting

hey THANXXXXXXXXX that was a lovely comment will try to figure something new soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lookwhoshere

hi..u deserve a round of applause for this beautiful ff..the end was just so perfect!! imperfect,we may as well say!! Wink u r really really superb dear...atleast we all could be gifted another super duper fresh ff pretty soon??awaiting it!!

luv,
anushree.

hehe....thanx anushree...i will be waiting for the crater in my head to brim with new ideas as well n then...im back!!!

Go to top