Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Taliya Taliya 😆 😆 I haven't commented on the last few parts.. but they're as usual, amazingggg... promise to comment on the next part 😛 ahh.. now im sweepyyy... so im off to bed... can't wait for the next part!!
rihanaa thumbnail
is another part cummin up ????????2day lol m greedy 😉
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this has to beat all the previous cute partsss hehe such a cute family 😛 and yayyyy anjalis here for atul now, really felt bad for him being the 5th wheel kinda everytime

and sweetie i understand that just streching the story will make it loose its essence, so ending it soon will be better, its not a K serial hehe, i'll just miss ths ff sooooooooooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyy much, are you gonna write another one??? pleaaaaaase do 😃
spln thumbnail
hey everyone please excuse me for no more updates for today...a frend of mine called he was just feeling too low n so i invited him for a funny movie n all....n well u know we wr talking n he just left but i will kinda swamped with his problem....dnt feel upto writing a happy part n dont wana ruin it for u all so i hope u will excuse me for thr delay!!!!will def post a god fun long part after sleeping over my mood!!!
ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no problems at all............we'll w8......as it is u ve handled all the problems very well.........evrybody is sorted out.....yes atul's left........but there's anjali...........so sleep well and dream happy dreams.........
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Taliya Taliya 😆 😆 I haven't commented on the last few parts.. but they're as usual, amazingggg... promise to comment on the next part 😛 ahh.. now im sweepyyy... so im off to bed... can't wait for the next part!!

lolzzzz so am i dear/.....off to bed for now i mean....will look forward to ur comments!!!thanx for this one!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: rihanaa

is another part cummin up ????????2day lol m greedy 😉

i duly apologize but cant come today havnt started yet....soon will!!!tom for sure..
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheen2005

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this has to beat all the previous cute partsss hehe such a cute family 😛 and yayyyy anjalis here for atul now, really felt bad for him being the 5th wheel kinda everytime

and sweetie i understand that just streching the story will make it loose its essence, so ending it soon will be better, its not a K serial hehe, i'll just miss ths ff sooooooooooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyy much, are you gonna write another one??? pleaaaaaase do 😃

glad u liked it hun!!!parts of the fam scene are from my own fam....my brother n i r just like that in terms of surprises for r mum!!!
shalika thumbnail
wow wat an ff .
its awesome i just read the whole ff in one go
plzzzzzzz continue soon and can u plz pm me when ur done
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spln

awwwwww how adorable, and read your note, its ok hun, go sleep, im gonna go sleep too 😃 goodnighttt

glad u liked it hun!!!parts of the fam scene are from my own fam....my brother n i r just like that in terms of surprises for r mum!!!