Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
part 21 friends....trying to catch up with ur demands now....hopefully ul like reading it....just looking for the perfect way to wrap up....till then...enjoy reading n do leave comments!!!
Naina123 thumbnail

Hey,

sorry for being late...i got busy....but i read both the parts...and well, what can i say?? What is there left to say? It was awesome...I loved it...Beautifully and magnificently weaved into words...OMG Just brilliant... πŸ‘

Keep amazing us with awesome parts...

Luv

Nainu

XxX

PS...yeh i do write spell bound with Zainab😳 Thnx for the compliment....

pal234 thumbnail
awesome part....u r really a wonderful writer πŸ‘

n thanx for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pal_279 - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: sea_nyx

hey naseem,
first things first,
i'm so, so, soooo sorry tht i did't post b'fore
but i was having this rotten headache the whole of yesterday so i finally decided to pop a pill and go to bed early.
on the plus side, it meant i got to read the last 3 parts at one go and they were just fabulous.
i felt so sorry for armaan and muskaan, having to find out about their dad like this
but they at least they knw whom to trust and who is their real enemy and most imp. they had their family to support thm.
i loved the scene where armaan calls radhika mom for the 1st time and the last part where he just breaks down in ridz's arms was mind blowing,
and course the last scene was tooo cute 😳
couldn't possibly have ended it better,
btw u aren't going to stop here r u? πŸ˜•
plz plz plzzzzz do continue

hey honey no need for sorry....i hope ur feeling much better now....n thanx a ton for all the appreciation...hope u will enjoy the new update,,...which came late....since i slept off too!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelnevelie

hey nice part NJ!!
thanx 4 da pm..!!
😊 😊

glad u like it...keep reading!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheen2005

awwwwww ridzi used such an adorable way to stop him from crying, really really nicely written, im seriously smitten by your work 😊

now lets see how fast armu finds his name hehehe πŸ˜ƒ

lolzzzz yeh i int torture him much....thot he had enuf so....well hope u like it....thanx for the comments
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: missing Vmars

hey jus read da last part .... awesum man . am glad u finally threw out samrat out of da house ... gud riddance 2 bad rubbish but sumhow i dont think dats da last v have heard of him !!! also riddhima is just soooo cute luved da way she goes am not gud at consoling pple n so i prefer 2 distract dem ( actually am like dat i c pple cry n am ready 2 run in da opposite direction ) n am sooooooooooo glad fun times r back again !!! am hoping u r updating in da next few hours ... like i said before am totally addicted 2 it !! cant wait 2 find out wat happens next !!

PS: i hope u r feeling better n ur sprain is almost healed !!

sprain is taking its own sweet time but the wonderful comments i get from readers lik u are way better than the painkillers (dam....sorry um not trying to be cheesy here!!!really mean it!!!)

thanx for the comments hope u like the next part
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: gari14

awwww....wat a cute part!!!...love the romance between AR...love the way you potray their emotions!!...awww....soo touching πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ....glad most of the problem is solved πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
waitin eagerllllly for d next part!!...do contd soooon!

hope the new update is worth ur wait hun...thanx for the comments!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasya

that was a very sweet part the way u solved all the problem was good u handled then very neatly. i hope now that every thing is over we get to read some really great parts between armaan and riddhima and many happy part like the parts before their marraige .i enjoyed the sweet talks between then πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ plz continue soon

hope u like the part i just put up.....i tried to make it reasonably worth reading dear...thnax for the comments
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet-niz

wooooooooooooooooow i really luved dis part it was amazin
u captures al der feelings sooooo well n i luved da armi n ridz scne soooo sweet u merged al these feelings really ncly with the stry its great u leave me speechles al da tme wot else cn i say it was amazin n i love readin each updte continue sooon
luv niz

hey ope u like the new update just as much....i have been trying to make the romantic scenes real enuf to picture coz its just hard to write all the mushy stuff...sorry um just bad at hard core romantic talks....so my ff has romantic parts like me!!!