Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: i'mthebest

THIS IS THE BEST FF!!!U ROCK!!!
lyk seriously how can someone be so talented...your updates are alwayz great and that too u update your ff so frequently...luv u for that coz i'm always dying to read the next part...i juss simply luv your ff and the best part is that u don't stratch things too much...i hope that this is the end of the evil samrat mallik chapter...hope he doesn't create more problems. once again i'm completely addicted to your ff 😊

thanx a ton honey....i see ur a newbie....welcom to the forum....keep reading will wait for ur coments!!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitalb03

Read the entire FF it is by far the best one I have read so far.. Please cont soon..

thank u sooooo much for that compliment...hope u keep liking it!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly

really gd love it 😳

thnx hun!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg_sonia

it was brilliant...glad 2 see radhika standing in front of her husband finally n muski believed armi in the last...the way u wrote their emotions, internally were jus out of the world...how armi felt inside him was written very well...n yea atul's surprise interaction in all his was gr8

glad u liked it sonia...keep reading!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

oh WOW!!! I can't wait to read what Radhika will say...I'm speechless right now. Can't wait to read the next part! 👏

will have it updated soon sweetie..thanx fo the comments
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
EXCELLENT! Seriously very good! 👏 👏 👏

I think Samrat he head down and i also think the Rahul and Armaan will shared everything

Lol and my Daisies have comes in this FF as well... im so touched! looks like Daisies are blossoming everywhere lately as will as the Greeks 😳 😉

Love Kat
sash4love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi NJ wow dear thanks for ur quick update. was awesome scenario and the way u portrayed every ones emotion and reaction to that  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏 is amazing. great job dear loved it 😳 can't wait for the next update added  u promised us sweet scenes in there 😳  😳  😳  😳  😳  😉  😊  😆
pls do update soon will be waiting eagarly
thanks for the PM
tc
spln thumbnail
part 20 friends....there now i have most of the prob sorted out....gosh this part took me forever...just kept typing n deleting cause nothing seemed to fit well....but i hope u like what i finalized n put down here in updt 20...enjoy!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catwoman

EXCELLENT! Seriously very good! 👏 👏 👏

I think Samrat he head down and i also think the Rahul and Armaan will shared everything

Lol and my Daisies have comes in this FF as well... im so touched! looks like Daisies are blossoming everywhere lately as will as the Greeks 😳 😉

Love Kat

thanx dear!!! glad u liked it....hope u like the new update too!!!daisies from ur ff...n greeks are my personal favs!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: castrafa

<span>hi NJ wow dear thanks for ur quick update. was awesome scenario and the way u portrayed every ones emotion and reaction to that 👏 is amazing. great job dear loved it 😳 can't wait for the next update added u promised us sweet scenes in there 😆 </span><br><span>pls do update soon will be waiting eagarly</span><br><span>thanks for the PM</span><br><span>tc</span>

hey hope u lik the new update!!!!thnx for the comments!!!!!