FF:Perfect Imperfection...lov..LASTPART23 - Page 36

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by prernawaghray

hey spln(NJ as written in ur siggie area) by the way whats ur name yaar sorry i dont know
well im prerna
off late ive been reading ur ff but i couldnt comment plz pardon me for that 😭 😭 😭
i truely feel terrible when i dont comment seriously yaar
coz i had an exam today n i was busy with that but now iom a free bird 😆 n will comeent reg whenever u update ur ff but only on one cond u gotta pm me when u update ur ff 😆
i loved ur ff yaarits an amaizing concept u truely deserve an applaud for this ff
👏
so many for not commenting all this while
i hope its suffices the delay 😆

oh yeh n my name is naseem....but NJ will do just fine!!!!
jus read last three pts...it was just out of thw world...i mean it...the way he was restless not finding her...getting worried when she wasnt here...then how he got 2 know his own feeling was n his confession after the fight, the gift n the cake romance scene just everything was very marvelous...jus brilliant

ur such a wonderful written...i feel soo good reading ur ff...it is gr8 fun reading it...hats off 2 u 4 writing each part soo well
Originally posted by dmg_sonia

jus read last three pts...it was just out of thw world...i mean it...the way he was restless not finding her...getting worried when she wasnt here...then how he got 2 know his own feeling was n his confession after the fight, the gift n the cake romance scene just everything was very marvelous...jus brilliant

ur such a wonderful written...i feel soo good reading ur ff...it is gr8 fun reading it...hats off 2 u 4 writing each part soo well

thanx a ton sonia!!!i hope u will continue enjoying the upcoming parts!!!
Hi Naseem,

now what do i say,...it is unbelievable this is the first time you are writing the romantic part. I was renedered speechless. it was awesome!!!

I am fallig short of superlatives when praising your ff...the best part was his quick realisation of his mistake. and it was so sweet of him to be so honestly apologetic for his mistake.

thanks for the update. as sual waiting for the next one,...love -Ria

Originally posted by hibos1

Hi Naseem,

now what do i say,...it is unbelievable this is the first time you are writing the romantic part. I was renedered speechless. it was awesome!!!

I am fallig short of superlatives when praising your ff...the best part was his quick realisation of his mistake. and it was so sweet of him to be so honestly apologetic for his mistake.

thanks for the update. as sual waiting for the next one,...love -Ria

thanx a lot ria....um so happy u all liked the update....i liked doing it but u know ur never sure if wat sounds romantic to u sounds similarly to everybody else so...but yeh thanx for the wonderful comments!!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cutte and romantic part 😍

yayyyy armaan finally confessed, hehe loved the "cricket" part hehe hes soooooo cute ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   
Originally posted by cheen2005

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cutte and romantic part 😍

yayyyy armaan finally confessed, hehe loved the "cricket" part hehe hes soooooo cute ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   

yeh thanx a ton hun...i lov cricket...its as u say in my blood judt lov it n so i thot if basketball can com into the ff so shud cricket!!!!well gkad u liked it...keep enjoying!!!!!!!
Hey, read 9,10,11 and 12 now!! I can't tell how much i like it and i wait to read the upcoming parts!! Plz continue soon.
Originally posted by kdrs

Hey, read 9,10,11 and 12 now!! I can't tell how much i like it and i wait to read the upcoming parts!! Plz continue soon.

omg u read 4 in a row????that must have taken alota time...but um glad u liked them....even though u said u cant teme how much 😆

thanx for the comments will update in few hours!!!!
do u hav a license 2 floor people off d feet wid such amazig parts.....just read part 10,11,12........n i fall short of words how incredibl they were...........finally v hav our confession it was sooo high voltage evnt wid both of them bein anxious ,lukin 4ward 2 more of their romantic moments..........this imperfect deal but perfect relation is bowling me ovr.........
👏