Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: spln

well the point isnt if u dare ask me to update soon...the point is i better not dare delay the update since this one was so sad...um really scared of getting hate mails in my pm box... 😕

but yeh answering ur question...i will update supersoon....thanx for the awsom comment...um so glad ur not mad at me!!!

Wow!!!! now that u mention "Supersoon" does that mean when i get up tomorrow morning I would see an nice and lovely and looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong update,...

pleaaaaaaaase say yes! love u...

rihanaa thumbnail
hey amazin ff dis is ma fav ff ....but dis part waz so sad 😭 😭 😭 if ur online can u update now 😉 😛 orelse i wont get sleep plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bollywoodqueen5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow thats was a really fast update... awesome part... hope armaan figures something out to make it up to ridz...hope you continue soon (im pretty sure you will)
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwww poor ridzi, i knew it must be her birthday, stupid armaan 😕

anyways...awesome parts, especially 3 in a day 😊 post the next one even sooner 😉
kumpal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sweety i am reading it again and again the last 3 parts... and i am still not over it... loved them to the core.....even in his dreams he would have never imagined it would be her bday.....oh god wat an excellent idea....i dont know wat to say... i am just speechless here... but i want to say... i know dats funny....

poor ridzy... very sad for her... hope he will make up to her........
i know u have updated just an hour ago.. kya kare yaar control nahi hota.. mujhe ek aur update chahiye... 😉
sea_nyx thumbnail
U know I just knew that when he does fall, he'd fall hard. Not to mention become extremely jealous and possessive. Somehow, I think in this case his jealousy might be a good thing in a way as it might help ridz feel more secure bout his love. I really liked Atul's character. He's a real steadying influence on Armaan and will hopefully help smoothen things down. Besides, with characters like Shashank and Samrat around, the couple will need as many well-wishers as they can get. You know something though? I'm enjoying the ff so much; I'm no longer gunning for an immediate confession. Not that that means u should deliberately postpone it or anything 😆 , just follow ur own pace. This is definitely one of those cases where the journey is as if not more rewarding as the destination 👏 .
gari14 thumbnail
OMG!!!.....even though it was a lil sad it had to be the sweetest part everrrrrrrr!!!!...n soooo touching!!...mannn u write soooo beautifully...yr sooo good...!! 👏 ......n plzzzz contd soon after this part....cant wait longer to know his reaction... 😉
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! Three parts in a day...I'm sure it woudn't be tough for you...... no complains Naseem......I just love your FF so much that i'm totally addicted to it....so much that although you give us so many parts together but there i'm again starving for more....lol....and I am thankful to you for giving us all a treat with such wonderful parts......not delaying much. 😉

and now after reading the last part i simply can't wait to read more about his reaction........never in his dreams he would have thought it wud be her b'day......and ohhh yessssss!!!....he finally admits that he loves her......though i knw it wud happen soooon but i cant wait for the confession to happen....

thanx for the pm...

do i need to say???.......cont sooooooooooooon...

luv,
Shivani 😳

Edited by $h!V@n! - 15 years ago
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i luv ut updtes
leave me speechless al da tme
dis part was AMAZIN
luved it nw i cnt wait 4 da nxt parts]2 c wot happens
updte soon plzzz
spln thumbnail
part 12 frends...n now i need 12 hours off to get my eyes, head, neck, back fingers all in place...i think um gona dream that um typing stuff coz iv been on the laptop so long....but i trully hope u like this part as much as uv liked the rest....the first real romantic scene um ever writing....do comment....and yeh...coz i gav u 2 bad cliffhangers in the day....no more for this part!!!enjoy!!!