Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanksssssssss for the PM 😳 Mind if I know your name? I might as well call you Di 😆 😆 you're older!

You write sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well!! Me lurves it 😳 And the story is just awesome! Lawyers huh... 😆 😆 something different than the usual doctor stuff...

Are Samrat and Shashank like evil? Samrat seems like a nice guy... I just love the way you're described Riddhima's character. Feel bad for her And Armaan... hmm 😆 😆 wonder what'll happen...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pm.....May i knw ur name if u dont mind??

WOW.....it was two parts for me together.....surely a treat to read.......u r a brilliant writer.... 👏

Enjoy your movie and plzz cont soooooon...

luv,
shivani 😳
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Thanksssssssss for the PM 😳 Mind if I know your name? I might as well call you Di 😆 😆 you're older!

You write sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well!! Me lurves it 😳 And the story is just awesome! Lawyers huh... 😆 😆 something different than the usual doctor stuff...

Are Samrat and Shashank like evil? Samrat seems like a nice guy... I just love the way you're described Riddhima's character. Feel bad for her And Armaan... hmm 😆 😆 wonder what'll happen...

hey well u can call me NJ...my name is naseem...n dont bother with di...um just a grad student... 😉 i mean um assuming ur not just like 12 yrs old or something in which case um amazed by ur writing skill!!!

glad u lik the ff...n samrat n shanx r both evil so far....bad guys 😈

rest...well guess il let u read n see how it unfolds....to be honest um figuring that out along the way too!!!!keep typing and deleting and rewriting before um lik ok that part looks final now!!!

well hope u have fun reading it all through!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanaddict

thanks for the pm! wonderful part!! it was rly interesting! plz continue soon!

thanx a ton....i will update soon um rather imaptient myself so guess u all wont hav to wait much for updates!!!
spln thumbnail

thanx hun!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#cc33cc size=4>thanks for the update please continue soon

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#cc33cc size=4>Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

thanx a bunch....love ur quotes......
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

wow!!!!!!!!!! datz d word................. 😊

thanx....thats my word back to u....lolzzzz keep reading n hope u njoy the parts to come as well!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: $h!V@n!

Thanx for the pm.....May i knw ur name if u dont mind??

WOW.....it was two parts for me together.....surely a treat to read.......u r a brilliant writer.... 👏

Enjoy your movie and plzz cont soooooon...

luv,
shivani 😳

yup sure...my names naseem...call me NJ thats fine....glad u like the ff....keep reading!!!
sea_nyx thumbnail
hey nj,
just read ur post,
its amazing!!!!!!
shashank and samrat remind me of two aged snakes going "hissss" and sprinkling poison around them (even their names begin with a "s" 😆 ). i'm pleased tht armaan isn't as bad as his dad. at least he seems to have some soft spots in his heart. do update soon
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

hey nj,
just read ur post,
its amazing!!!!!!
shashank and samrat remind me of two aged snakes going "hissss" and sprinkling poison around them (even their names begin with a "s" 😆 ). i'm pleased tht armaan isn't as bad as his dad. at least he seems to have some soft spots in his heart. do update soon

lolzzz wow wat obseravtion...i dint think of it lik that to be honest!!!!but yeh gues ur theory fits..snakes indee...n armaan wel obv hes the protagonaist he has to turn good soon!!!keep reading n thanx for ur lovely comments!!!