Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

Today show was important for Gurukul

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Dharam and Veer Challenge eachother

I know after watching yesterday show you all not so happy with Veer and Dharam tension, but after watching the episode i think it was not a bad show at all, infact sagars done good Wink, hahahah don't get shock LOL, i am trying to say that now Dharam and Veer challenged eachother wow great that is superb and i am sure in Gurukul they will have a nice touch competition. I am sure we will see some interesting episodes, because we know how much they love each other so now it will be fun to see how they will try to beat each other at the same time taking care of each other Embarrassed

I hope you guys got my point what i am trying to say so don't lose hope and just wait and watch i am sure Sagars are planning something good,

on the other hand we know Agni can't do anything without his father so he will be just fooling around there onlyLOL and Jai will be busy in daydreaming i hope so Embarrassed.

Please reply what you think Wink

Edited by wagma - 02 May 2008 at 11:00pm

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Confused replies
bhuvana3 IF-Rockerz
bhuvana3
bhuvana3

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
hmmm maybe u do have a point there .. it will be nice to see DV competing in the gurukul but I dont want them to go as enemies there Cry Cry
wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhuvana3

hmmm maybe u do have a point there .. it will be nice to see DV competing in the gurukul but I dont want them to go as enemies there Cry Cry

noooooooo they will never be enemies with each other, Why Veer is angry just because of Dharam so it is only because Veer wants to say that maharaj was wrong and i think he is right, if he forgive so quickly then not fair.

I know they can't stay away from each other Wink, So Veer will do something good and Dharam will be happy Tongue

Edited by wagma - 03 May 2008 at 1:17am
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
i dont want dv to turn against each other... Ouch but atleast with this present challenge we'll get to see the individual talents and capabilities of dharam and veer... Smile
kkl276 IF-Dazzler
kkl276
kkl276

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wagma

Originally posted by bhuvana3

noooooooo they will never be enemies with each other, Why Veer is angry just because of Dharam so it is only because Veer wants to say that maharaj was wrong and i think he is right, if he forgive so quickly then not fair.

I know they can't stay away from each other Wink, So Veer will do something good and Dharam will be happy Tongue

i m agreey with uSmile

DK111 IF-Dazzler
DK111
DK111

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
yehh i dunt want them to be foez but yehh it will be interesting
garvi_veer Goldie
garvi_veer
garvi_veer

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wagma

Dharam and Veer Challenge eachother

I know after watching yesterday show you all not so happy with Veer and Dharam tension, but after watching the episode i think it was not a bad show at all, infact sagars done good Wink, hahahah don't get shock LOL, i am trying to say that now Dharam and Veer challenged eachother wow great that is superb and i am sure in Gurukul they will have a nice touch competition. I am sure we will see some interesting episodes, because we know how much they love each other so now it will be fun to see how they will try to beat each other at the same time taking care of each other Embarrassed

I hope you guys got my point what i am trying to say so don't lose hope and just wait and watch i am sure Sagars are planning something good,

on the other hand we know Agni can't do anything without his father so he will be just fooling around there onlyLOL and Jai will be busy in daydreaming i hope so Embarrassed.

Please reply what you think Wink

but i m very sad wid their fight

well agni is stupid

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top