Posted: 15 years ago

i personally do not think it is a big deal that ridz is doing this dance and that we cannot watch it with our family

i mean we didnt make it a big deal when she was in a mini skirt

that scene wasnt discussed as much

❀️Roshni

well if people find it uncomfy watching it with their family..like parents and younger brothers/sisterss...etc...than i think its fine..people are different..i find it uncomfortable watching it with parents...so i dont watch it with them around...just matters who the person is...ppl have different views on looking at things
well watching it with my dad i could not do 😳 because i would just feel uncomfratable but i ddon' get y ppl are making SUCHHHHHHHHHHH a big deal on her dance πŸ˜• i think ppl need clarification that ridz is doing a dance not stripping! πŸ˜•

Originally posted by visalover

well watching it with my dad i could not do 😳 because i would just feel uncomfratable but i ddon' get y ppl are making SUCHHHHHHHHHHH a big deal on her dance πŸ˜• i think ppl need clarification that ridz is doing a dance not stripping! πŸ˜•

exactly

❀️Roshni

nah i think it is a big deal

LOL!..When ever there is a non music scene, its really uncomforatable to watch it, because it gets really intense..But i guess if people get uncomfortable, they can watch it online, by themselves on I-F 😊

I think this scene is more discussed because AR havn't been talking since ages, and its a big shock to see them from "not talking" to - "zara zara touch me dance".. Wheras when it was the other scene, it was when there were both in love, so there wasn't much of an impact.
Originally posted by dramaholic

LOL!..When ever there is a non music scene, its really uncomforatable to watch it, because it gets really intense..But i guess if people get uncomfortable, they can watch it online, by themselves on I-F 😊

I think this scene is more discussed because AR havn't been talking since ages, and its a big shock to see them from "not talking" to - "zara zara touch me dance".. Wheras when it was the other scene, it was when there were both in love, so there wasn't much of an impact.

agree

Originally posted by zhasan2

well if people find it uncomfy watching it with their family..like parents and younger brothers/sisterss...etc...than i think its fine..people are different..i find it uncomfortable watching it with parents...so i dont watch it with them around...just matters who the person is...ppl have different views on looking at things

agree wit u

Well in my opinion,ther is nothing wrng with the dance,if you go and see katerinas version then its actuali worser cus of the clothes etc πŸ˜† i find Ridz dead cute yaar πŸ˜†
why would someone make a big deal of a such a cute scene.........if you don't like it don't watch it..........iam waiting for it like crazy....can't wait for monday to come so i can watch..........even my sis she never watchs any shows (too much in her studies)she is wating for monday too so she can watch it too..........its really a awesome scene why would any one make a big deal of it πŸ˜•

PRINCESS