Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Are you by any chance related to Vaibhavi Merchant Nandini? Seriously, your work seems like she choreographed it! πŸ˜† πŸ‘
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pollydolly

Are you by any chance related to Vaibhavi Merchant Nandini? Seriously, your work seems like she choreographed it! πŸ˜† πŸ‘

hehee....nooo way yaaaaar...hehe...choreography toh mein kar lethi...shaayad dancer hoon isliyeπŸ˜†mujhe itni achchi bhi nahi aati...i think poora credit goes to the song....bcos its the song tht suits it more....waise..i really see its original..havnt seen till now..hehe...

luv nandini

pollydolly thumbnail
I seriously think that you are under-estimating yourself dear, you can do much more than you think! Example: I cried after seeing this VM! (Which rarely happens πŸ˜†)
nandini27 thumbnail

I seriously think that you are under-estimating yourself dear, you can do much more than you think! Example: I cried after seeing this VM! (Which rarely happens πŸ˜†)

yu cried??? but y??..many told they cried...but i cudnt find y...i thot this one was romantic..hehe...well was it romantic aansooo???...i didnt hav any sad lyrics did..it?? i'm not soo gud at hindi..hehe..its my 2nd language..am a tamilian..pure tamilian...hehe...aww.....now hav yu stopped crying??..hehe..

luv nandini

pollydolly thumbnail
Did you know that when you are very happy or you like something very much, you cry? That's the reason that i did. BTW, i told u, i rarely cry, i'm very bubbly, so i cried only for like 11 seconds πŸ˜†
nandini27 thumbnail

Did you know that when you are very happy or you like something very much, you cry? That's the reason that i did. BTW, i told u, i rarely cry, i'm very bubbly, so i cried only for like 11 seconds πŸ˜†

11 seconds??wwoww.....thts a little time now..hehe...thnx a lot dear...thnx..wat else can i say to yu....muuuuuaaahhh....

luv nandini

pollydolly thumbnail
Your Welcome for crying! πŸ˜†