Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Oh Nandoooooooo...Another wonderful VM by u....
It was wealllyyyy niceee and esp the song it went soooo well with the scenes....And ur VMs Keep 'em comin....Reallyyy well made!πŸ‘
And I also wanted to know what movie is that song from...But daisy already asked and u told bhi😊

thnx a lot jaan...and yaa.. i know...this is one of the best songs..tht suits prem a lot..even more than heer...i think...hehe...its from the muvi chori chori..and yaa...i had said tht...

luv nandini

nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

OMG!! Nanz!!! Wow!1 This was amazing hun!! I loved wtaching, it plus it was like an unknown song to me, so for me it was like an actural video shot just for PH..thats how amazing it looked!
~ Can't wait to see more from you hun!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Keep it up..I'm going download it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Love it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehe...sach kahoon yaah....i've never seen this song b4 tooπŸ˜†hehe.....i just know tht rani and ajay are the lead roles....i made this only bcos my frnd insisted me to choose this song...bcos of lyrics...she had told this long b4...and just yesterday i heard this song...and there it was...i made it....mujhe bhi nahi patha ki iski asli song kaisi hogi..πŸ˜†hehe...

luv nandini

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: salma_786786

good choice!!!!! i nearly cried😳😳.... ur ryt the lyrics suit soo much... it was like they were really singing it from their hearts

I agree!

nandini27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nazara

I agree!

thnx a lot dear...u agree?? soo yu cried huh?? hehe...lols..

luv nandini

barisal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...........nandini.
great wrok.
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Work!!

Simply loved it...The words 😳 😳 are sooo good with the scenes...Reflects the true feelings for Heer from prem...LOVED It πŸ‘
ziana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it πŸ˜›
great work πŸ‘
keep it up πŸ˜›
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nans Di!!! WOW!! I have no words! The way the song lyrics matched the video.....it was mindblowing! I love this song!!

Shabz
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jai & Bani

Great Work!!

Simply loved it...The words 😳 😳 are sooo good with the scenes...Reflects the true feelings for Heer from prem...LOVED It πŸ‘

thnx a lot dear...yaa...this is a song tht suits prem a lot than heer..hehe...love this one....and thnx again dear....

@barisal-thnx a lot dear...hehe....i am glad yu liked it...muuaah..

luv nandini

nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

Nans Di!!! WOW!! I have no words! The way the song lyrics matched the video.....it was mindblowing! I love this song!!

Shabz

ohh...thnx dear....yu love dis song??..me too..hehe....yaa...esp the starting lyrics..and thts y matched it with tht scene..i mean he had decided to propose her..and i put tht scene first..hehe...

@ziana: thnx a lot dear..muuahh..

luv nandini

Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago