Dill Mill Gaye

Rahul-Muskaan Resort (Fan Club) - Page 92

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
@nish-yup...everyone in d dmg fan forum i super cool!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-{adilver}

@ Nishat- oki koool will try nd usee thanks πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

So guyss what do u thin about put all RM siggys nd avis on on page in the next thread..would that b helpful or not 😳

that would be excellent ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜‰
usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aditisilawat

she paased the ball to anji and turned to face Rahul inorder to fight with him...she raised her hand..but as soon as she raised her hand she stoped seeing into the deep eyes of rahul...her hands got frozen and so did she...all Rahul and Maskaan can see was each other!they found their eyes as deep as ocean and both were actually finding themselves drowing in them😳

ppl let's cont d game.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ and ppl afta quoting 3 or 4 times start by quoting d last continuation.. n mention d page # where d last quote was.. k continuting...

d background rm guitar tune gng on... ting titi ti tingggg. tiri ting tiriti ti tinggggg..... ting tign tiriting ting titi ting tiri ti tinggggg.......... tititi ting tii ting........................................ suddenly a loud sound WWOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! they broke hteir staring n jus realised arman did a basket!! n right daty time starts raing!!! atul says shiitt mann!! raain abhii anaa thaa??!! πŸ˜• every1 bhagofies.......... dere rahul n muskan turns in2 each other.... they'r getting wet...  cont............

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-{adilver}

@ Nishat- oki koool will try nd usee thanks πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

So guyss what do u thin about put all RM siggys nd avis on on page in the next thread..would that b helpful or not 😳

yh dat'll b cool, in d other section we do it n more.. decoration goes on awwssom cause of these.. πŸ˜‰

RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ ASh- yeahh they were stil are now kinda stopp hehe.. πŸ˜› sooo u think it wudd b a gud idea..oritee i will mayb need help gettin them 2gether 😳 wna helpp 😳 if not no woriieess πŸ˜ƒ
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
again i am lost....sum1 please give me d directions πŸ˜†
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
@Hiba-- gladd u likee the idea.. i wil try nd gett free to use RM goodies 😳 actuli i can do some now i think πŸ˜•
Mosammad thumbnail
Wowwww..almost done. Im impressed!
-Mansi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ammyfan_pragati

@ash-it wud definetly be better...rahul first of all will faint seeing her dance....

Totally Pragati..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can seriously imagine his face..hell luk so cutee naa..😳😳
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
heyya tammyy...where u been hidin πŸ˜†