India-Forums

"Ashleel" ? (Page 2)

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

wonder wat these judges will have to say for a song like - husn ke laakhon rang Wink am sure then they would be discussing the intricacies of the murkis in the song and sensuousness in the voice of the legend singing than the lyrics LOL

LOLLOL very well said Sachin ... and there are more ... what abt 'aa jaane ja'??

ashleel indeed!!! its just an excuse and nothing else!! i personally think it goes with the scene in the movie and is very well sung by sunidhi chauhan! and himani sang it quite well too but my vote goes to Ujjaini, she sang it damn well in C2005!

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
oh kirti i didnt hear ujjaini's version so cant compare but i thought himani deserved a 9 for her rendition
kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yipee

oh kirti i didnt hear ujjaini's version so cant compare but i thought himani deserved a 9 for her rendition

oh yes ...she did deserve a 9 but u know i felt she herself was uncomfortable singing the song for reasons best known to her and so the feel of the song was disturbed! while ujjaini was completely un-selfconscious and hence performed better!

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiti_g

Originally posted by yipee

oh yes ...she did deserve a 9 but u know i felt she herself was uncomfortable singing the song for reasons best known to her and so the feel of the song was disturbed! while ujjaini was completely un-selfconscious and hence performed better!

oh ok...ab to lagta hai youtube pe ujjaini ka version sunna padega...actually i used to like ujjaini..but in JJWS dunno wht happened to her

Edited by yipee - 05 May 2008 at 2:32am
.Lucky. IF-Rockerz
.Lucky.
.Lucky.

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Even Himani sang the same song before in saregamapa,go to youtube and hear it,it was awesome and she mentioned that she learened this song from Himesh few minutes before the competition it was really good.Don't miss it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index