India-Forums

"Ashleel" ?

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Can someone tell me what is soo "Ashleel" or "Vahiyad" about Aitraaz yaar ka...the song that Himani sang...

It's one of my favourite songs. The composition is beautiful...and its the lyrics I guess you could say provide a sophistication to the passion which is suppose to be in the song..and the scene in teh actual movie...

Is it just me who likes the song...or were Vishal, Shekhar, and Farah being overtly backward or un-understanding??!!

Himani could've sung it better but she fully said ignore the lyrics yet Farah's like oh the song'll go against u....you know i'd laugh if there was public voting and she got the most votess...

gahhhh...anyone else annoyed..or did u guys agree with them?

angelicsmile Goldie
angelicsmile
angelicsmile

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
dun really like d song but its d singin that counts n i thought himani sang it beautifully.. i dun see y d judges wont give her 999 or even 10s for that performance..
its their prob if they dun like the song.. n they should hav judged her only on her singin ability n not their personal choice..
dun think they r backward but songs like these sound betta in studio than on d stage..
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
she sang this same song for SRGMP when she was really sick and she sang the song infront of Pandit Jaisraj and was highly appreciated for the song. Although the lyrics may not be appropriate...really majority dislike Himesh and try to find modes of putting him down....Aitraaz's music was a sell out and this song topped the charts...I find nothing wrong with the song...
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I personally liked this song better when Ujjani sang it in SRGMP, cause she had more class singing it! Don't get me wrong, I love Himani, I just think in this type of a round she could have picked something better! Embarrassed
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i thought himani sang very well and it was so stupid of the judges to think it was ashleel..its a movie song...and aise gaane in logon ko gaane padenge future mein when they do playback so whts the big deal i dunno Confused
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
wonder wat these judges will have to say for a song like - husn ke laakhon rang Wink am sure then they would be discussing the intricacies of the murkis in the song and sensuousness in the voice of the legend singing than the lyrics LOL
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

wonder wat these judges will have to say for a song like - husn ke laakhon rang Wink am sure then they would be discussing the intricacies of the murkis in the song and sensuousness in the voice of the legend singing than the lyrics LOL

LOLsachin thats funny but tumhe achanak yehi gaana kyun yaad aayaLOL

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

Originally posted by smallwonder

LOLsachin thats funny but tumhe achanak yehi gaana kyun yaad aayaLOL

anupama, i was trying to remember "Ashleel" songs and this one beats them all - ashleel and vahiyaad...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan 'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan  9

Farah Khan the new Grand Master of Zee TV's L'il Masters talks about ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index