India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny’s Salute- Epilogue p10 (Page 8)

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
noo problamm its ok sometimes computer soo suckk tht every thing files deleted for computer its nothing new

pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
aww.. its ok sukhi!!! dont stress so much, take ur time Embarrassed
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Days, Weeks and Months passed by; finally coming to an end on June 6th was my police training, I had passed; I was capable and qualified as a very strong Police Member; something I took with pride yet that feeling of pain never left me. Today would be the hardest of all days; having to sit in that very room with a plastered smile on my face; how was I to tell him I loved him, don't get engaged to her, I love you and you love me! Surely, that was something beyond my control; nothing was possible now, at least not NOW! With a proud smile that hid behind all my pain; I glanced around the room; dressed in a casual blue and pink churidaar I sat waiting for the couple to elegantly descend down the stairs; something I knew I would find hard to take in.

"Manya! Buddy you're here!" he called out to me; I would always know that voice; it belonged to the man I deeply loved and will continue loving forever. Glancing up with tears in my eyes; I blinked them away before they caught his attention and found Dadu eyeing me carefully. "Smile, beta!" he spoke casually; although he himself knew of my pain. Akash rushed towards me and pulled me into a bear hug; I tried to hug him back but something held me back; not noticing he let go and took blessings from Dadu and asked his eyes wandering up and about, "ma didn't come?" Dadu and I glanced at one another, petrified what was our excuse, "ummm, Akash she was coming but immediately had to leave for another event at the last moment…sorry!" I spit the words out with such force he eyed me carefully before agreeing to the poorly disguised lie.

"Manya! Tell Akash na that you are from my side!" Rupa complained; I glanced at her and smiled; dressed in a very gorgeous burgundy and red lengha, with matching jewelry and her left down in curls. "you are looking gorgeous Rupa; I'm surprised how Akash is still standing here!" my voice sounded suddenly stronger than I had hoped it would. Rupa blushed, "Manya!" she complained; I chuckled slightly and found Akash eyeing me peculiarly; I looked away before he read my eyes like an open book; and headed towards the others for small talk; just went Rupa demanded I be from her side. Akash denied that and pulled me by the arms; "No, she is the only family I have, and Dadu of course; they are both from my side!" he said pulled me into a side hug; awkwardly I looked about.

The minutes tolled by and I found myself pushed into the center of the room; "Manya, my best bud, I have a request, please on this wonderful day that Rupa and I are to be closer to our new commitment, please dance for us, your wonderful dancing; please Manya, please!" Akash and Rupa requested me; I glanced anxiously around the room hoping for anything to distract them but just found myself being cheered on by the others; and then Om met my gaze. He nodded and reluctantly I found myself dancing; twirling elegantly both ways; my arms reaching out for someone but never finding that beloved. The music kept playing; my feet swayed to the music, not missing a beat and yet I was overpowered with my dance…..and then at the last seconds of my dance I twirled and twirled until I found the dizziness overpower my emotions and landed with a soft thud into the arms of a stranger…..Akash reached towards me but strained back; eyeing me angrily.

I glanced back towards the man who stared at me; a dark shade to him; something made my heart thud not as if I were in love with him but as if he were a dangerous man. He gazed into my eyes; lost in them, perhaps, I tried looking away but something in them refused to let go. He continued staring at me, his hold on my arms suddenly rigid and he let go with a zap. The next moment I felt myself standing before him standing at 6'3" height, boy was he tall. I glanced up slowly taking in his appearance, my head held high as he lowered his head to glower over me. Amazingly he was bowing to me, wow being a police officer did have benefits; I chuckled slightly under my breath, thanked him and walked away.

He watched as I disappeared near the couch, rubbing my foot carefully to soothe the pain away; never at once did his eyes leave me. I felt suffocated around his presence; finally he made a move walking near me; I noticed and got up and left carefully across the hall and towards the others; filled with fake happiness when my heart wanted to cry. Finally as the others walked away I stood near the door blankly, staring at nothing in particular; just lost in thoughts and pained; he walked near me again, the strange handsome man dressed in a black tuxedo with a white shirt; fitting him perfectly and yet not forgetting to show his perfectly sculpted tones off. His face a dark tan color, eyes slightly menacing in a way and yet full of curiosity, and a sharp nose, well from where I stood that was what I would have believed….my eyes lingered carefully over his appearance and stopped on a golden ring with the initial "k"…it certainly was a eye grabber, I looked away and concentrated on the ring ceremony. One by one the rings were exchanged, I turned around to leave but found myself almost crashing into a giant. I glanced up quickly, it was him. "Hi, I'm Karan! I couldn't help but notice pain in your dancing, the grace you kept was amazingly wonderful but the pain was yet stronger; and for a young beautiful woman your age why is that so?" I glanced up into his eyes and spoke quickly, "excuse me!" I left and rushed towards Dadu; and with that we left….not only the building but my heart behind never to be reopened ever again….

Photobucket

"Akash, dude! You didn't tell me you were getting married, I just found out a few moments earlier and decided to drop by and say congratulations bro! you are indeed very lucky, a gorgeous life partner, sweet friends and a wonderful job as well!" I spoke enthusiastically to Akash. He glared at me and pushed me back before I could pull him into a hug. "Karan, stay away from me! Whatever happened, if you don't want to create a scene here and walk out crippled, then I expect you to leave immediately, especially those who are uninvited guests are not welcome here!" Akash's voice rang with authority between a 2-foot radius. I stared back at Akash dumbfounded, did he seriously not forget that till date, well to the looks of it I could have answered that one on my own.

"Now you can leave!" Akash ordered. Taking one last glance at him I left the premises; hoping to hold back the anger that was suddenly erupting in me. I rushed past the doors in the knick of time to find the young beautiful woman with her grandfather get into a car and drive off. "Just Beautiful!" I smiled to myself and rushed towards my car driving slowly behind them. My phone rang just seconds before the light turned green; "Hello, yes….I'm on the trail, don't worry…history will repeat itself indeed!" I snickered slightly at the end….and followed the small black car to a soft and welcoming home; yet I lingered several feet away from the car hoping not to make any contact.

With wonderful grace, she stepped out of the car, glancing about, both ways with an intuition, it seemed, as if she knew I was following her; now how was I supposed to explain that to myself; boy was she sharp at her senses. "I've got you now Manya!" I smiled with satisfaction and pulled out towards home; taking one last look at her before I drove off. Boy was she gorgeous and…I stopped I couldn't think about that just yet.

Photobucket

"Hello? Damn it, why don't speak when I answer, if I get your damn number you will end up in the police station, you are harassing a police officer and their family; call one more time and I swear you'll hear worse from me!" I threatened into the phone. "Manya, calm down!" I turn around before I relaxed my posture and glanced at Ma; "Mama you know it ticks me off with these phone calls, and they have been up like this since I….never mind that, but where is Dadu? And Ma I don't have much time, it's almost time for me to leave for the police station, so please can you do this fast! I know its my first day at work but please Mama, I want to maintain a strict policy and in doing so I have to be their either before OR on time!" I complained, and found her glaring at me.

"Here, hurry and eat this while I get him!" she spoke with authority. I frowned and found the "kheer" being pushed towards me; with a sigh and mouthwatering desires I began eating casually waiting for Dadu to appear; finally moments later he was there; taking his blessings I rushed out the door into my car and drove off; for today was going to be one special day!

Moments later I found myself stepping in to my office, everyone around me stared at me and slowly stood up to salute me with arrogance. I glared at each and every one of them and walked in on ahead with my head held high; I didn't give a damn if they didn't like me; I was here to work and do some good for the people. "Ma'am, would you like anything to drink?" I glanced up and found an elderly man staring at me clearly panicked. I smiled at him and nodded negatively before asking him to sit down; and moments later found myself conversing with him at ease. "Oh by the way, Mahdev Uncle, can you please bring me this file, Sri Akshay Sharma's file; I need to go through some details please" I asked casually. He stared at me and responded slowly, "sorry ma'am I cant bring you that file, personal files are not given to whom it concerns, and that file has no information in it as it disappeared moments before you walked in…."

To be Continued...and thanx for the comments i got...from everyoneEmbarrassed

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
tht was really gud..plz continue soon!! Smile

Edited by s3exicuti4lyfe - 08 July 2008 at 12:04pm
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
coolll it part same as salam zindagi
pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
amazing update sukhi!!! keep it up Big smile
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by s3exicuti4lyfe

tht was really gud..plz continue soon!! Smile

thanx dear im glad you liked it...Embarrassed

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shafoo

coolll it part same as salam zindagi

yeap i had to do it for this part...and from here on out it'll be different hopefully lolLOL will post in a bitEmbarrassed

Go to top