pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thats really good! plzz continue!
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thanx everyone for the comments...am updating today as my EXAMS ARE NOW OVER!!! so happy lol LOL
Paagal_Priya Groupbie
Paagal_Priya
Paagal_Priya

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome sketch yaar, plz do continue soon!! Big smile Embarrassed Clap
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

The music of her payals came to end, the soft, lovely and soothing music produced as she moved elegantly as a ballerina. It was all over, as the song came to an end so did her dreams of becoming a professional dancer, dancing among thousands with joy and smiles in doing the one thing her heart desired the most of. She sighed, and wiped the tear trickling down her eyes, "anything for dadu"

She walked away, taking off her payals with grief and placing them in a trunk along with all her other memories, as she grabbed her bag and headed for her new destination.

Photobucket

"I'll miss you mom, but don't worry I will be fine" she sighed and turned towards her dadu, "I'll succeed dadu, fulfilling not only your dream but papa's as well."

"Manya beta you do not have to do this, I can't force you into doing something against your will and I don't want for you to end your dreams to complete mine."

"Dadu, you know I could have said the same, but the joy that I saw on your face during the years as you worked as a police officer makes me smile, and when papa joined as a police officer, im sure you couldn't have been happier and now I guess its my turn to fulfill your dream, that's the least I can do for all the love you have given me"

"I love you, Manya" I looked towards mom and smiled.

"I love both of you, don't take any tension, I'll be fine and I promise to call you once I get there and every other day, promise" I said as I pulled both of them into a hug and bid goodbye, heading for a new destination, my heart didn't desire but I was willing to go through with it as long as my family was happy.

Photobucket

Boarding the bus and heading to camp was the hardest part for me, yes there were so many people, I ended up being on top of the bus. I groaned inwardly, I should have left earlier, I sigh and start climbing on to the top of the bus. Until I feel my feet sleep and someone grab my hand pulling me up. Unfortunately due to my clumsiness I landed on him.

His topaz color eyes took my heart away, so filled with care and love. For moments we stood in the awkward position with me on top forgetting about the rest of the passengers. Realization dawned upon me when I heard others whisper. I blushed slightly and moved away quickly, pulling my chunni (scarf) back up.

I looked away crimson red and turned slightly. "Thank you!" I smiled awkwardly and looked away once again until I heard him speak melodically. "Well that was awfully rude, I helped you up and you didn't even ask my name!" Shock overcomes me, that was ummm, how do I put it indescribable, since when did people begin introducing themselves like such.

I come out of my thoughts as I hear him say, "Although your still not asking or introducing yourself, I'll go first, Hi, I am Akash, nice to meet you." he said pulling his hand out, I gaze into his eyes and only find comfort and respect, a slight smile begins playing on my lips as my favorite smile took place crookedly. I chuckle slightly catching him off guard, and introduce myself shaking his hand, "Nice meeting you as well and thanx again for helping me up, I'm Manya, Manya Sharma!"

The ride to Camp was interesting, as I caught him staring at me a few times as I still had not left as the bus came to a halt, and as I found myself unknowingly lost in his innocent looking face. Oh for goodness sake what in the world was happening. Every time his gaze turned towards me, I turned crimson red, since when did I become so ….so….blushie? Was that even a word, I sighed this was not good.

"By the way, I am joining to become a police officer at camp, so I'll be leaving and then you can stop blushing." Akash said. I turn around shocked, "CAMP?" He gazed at me confused.

"Don't tell me, your going to camp just outside of Mumbai?" He chuckles inwardly and rolls his eyes, "what you think I'm not good enough?"

"ummm no" an understatement for sure, since I barely knew the guy sitting next to me for the past hour or so.

"Then why is it so surprising for you that I'm going to become a police officer?" he asked.

"looks like destiny has other plans" he tilts his head slightly, "Im going there as well!" I say finally letting it out awkwardly.

His eyes literally flew from their sockets as his jaw flew open. "You of all people are going to camp to join as a police officer. No offense, but have you seen yourself, the height, what you like 5'2"? Your clumsiness, no offense but are you sure your not going to the wrong place?"

I feel my face heat up and my eyes flare with anger, he notices the anger and quickly apologizes. I look away but hear him murmur, "she's good enough, damn never seen a girl with anger before, girl got pride."

I smile slightly but refuse to turn towards him for his rude behavior and of the mocking tone in his voice. I sighed this was going to be one journey of a life time….

Next Part: Introduction of other members

Thanx everyone for all the comments will update every other day….

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 17 May 2008 at 12:21pm
cutemini Senior Member
cutemini
cutemini

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
good start but can you make this fanfiction a akanya fanfiction aswell coz i dont like anyother jodi except them they are just tooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuutttttteeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
^^yes plzz make it a Akanya ff..its my favorite jodi..and luved the beginning..plzz continue soon Smile
pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
wow ur writing takes me away! love it! n yesss can u plzzz make this an akanya ff, thank u.

Go to top