Discuss: Don't want new entires in GES?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

What's with GES creatives? Why are they bringing new character when they already have great characters. I mean in a week we have had 3 new entires. Mahesh Thakur entered today so it seems like we're gonna see Vanshika more sorry but can't stand her. I can't stand Gautam & Vanshika story line. I want to see Sujit,Trisha,Kakul,Sanman,Neha & Sharad. These days main characters are being sidelined. 😕😕 Vey disappointin indid 😕 ðŸ˜•  

*Viewbie's Note: This thread will be up as sticky to discuss about the new enteries of GES, for a little while. Please discuss all here*

Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
I agree. As soon as I saw Navneet Nishan's advances to Rishab, I switched of the TV. Otherwise , I never skip Ghar Ek sapna.
Boring to see the new entries though they may be good actors. So many unsolved problems are left in the air and they create place for new entires.
Gautam's real nature is mystifying. Is he genuine or will he escape with the loot? Varun( Gautam), my favourite actor is shown as chewing his lips too often. Why is he doing that?
Hehe, well, new enteries are there to add a new spice to the show, but these new enteries having "something" to do with someone, is really irritating.

They started with Shekhar & arti, which was still acceptable......

Then came gautam which was a succesful intervention

then we had vicky...this was a disastrous move

then suddenly ujjwal decided to leave the show and samman was replaced....dramatic for some viewers!

And now seema and tara......which can mean the end!

Edited by Shariefah - 15 years ago